CPI&CPII Massage Parlors

Old Hippie

awhile back there were some posts about a place called chao prya and chao praya II aka cpI and cpII supposedly first class Massage parlors. Any directions, adresses, and info would be appreciated. Thanks

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

Hippie dude,

I would recommend CP2 over CP1 as they don't price gouge or pay taxi surcharge like CP1 does. Take the Skytrain to the Phaya Thai station. Look at the map and exit on Sri Ayuttaya Road. Walk down Sri Ayuyyaya Road a couple hundred meters and you'll pass CP1. Cross the street at the overpass and walk another 100 meters and you'll see CP2.

You can take a taxi here with no fear of a surcharge, although the driver will try to take you somewhere else and it'll be a big hassle.

They open at 10 am and have "happy hour" from 10 am until noon. The girls are divided up into 3 sections. Those on the far left do the body (soapy) massage and are 1600B (1200B for Happy hour). For some reason, this section is the smallest as far as number of girls available. The girls in the middle are called Stars or Super Stars. They are generally the younger and most attractive girls here. You don't get the body/soapy massage, but you get the bath and the extras. 1600B for Stars and 1700B (1300 happy hour) for Super Stars. I believe the Super Stars have worked there at least a year (not positive about that). On the far right, the girls (actually there aren't many "girls" in this section) wear white coats and are traditional massage girls. For 500B, you get the bath followed by a traditional massage. You can pay 1500B and get full service from them also, but most are older and not nearly as attractive as the girls in the other sections. In my opinion, this is the best soapy parlor in BKK for a Farang not willing to pay the surcharge that most Ratchada places impose. Huge number of girls of all shapes and sizes and ages to choose from and nice rooms as well. Have always been happy with my experiences here.

Ranger

I agree I have been to CP 11 and had a great time. I paid 500baht for a traditional massage at the kiosk and the girl there told me to go and choose someone from the fishbowl. I went gto choose someone from the left hand side but the attendant? suggested I choose one of the girls in the centre. As I recall they wear a sort of suit. I chose one girl and when we were in the room she told me that the charge was 1600baht whatever service I had. I said that I only wanted a massage and bath. But anyway i relented and offered her 1000baht tip and got the full service. So in total i paid 1500baht. I had a marvellous time. My first time for a soapy.

J

Archived