Black women Sanuk ....

vinod

quote:

Originally posted by jingjoh:

Welcome Inn 99 has a half black american girl working there, tall, looks like a negro, has an attitude to kill the most hardened sanuker, she is 31, born around the end of the vietnam war. If you can take her on you are doing well, asks for 3K all night
smile.gif" border="0

jingjoh - I'm not sure if this is good or bad! For the cerebrally-challenged could you explain what her attitude is? I'm arriving on Sunday for a few days en route to Hanoi and wouldn't mind a try if you mean she's so hot I'm unlikely to be able to keep up......

Steve.

chocolat steve,

I did check on the Grace hotel & the area around hotel when I was in Bkk, 3 weeks back in Aug and I also checked the areas around First hotel but could not find anybody.

I did not find balck women at Grace but I found quite no. of Russian women hanging in the coffee shop of the hotel.

Vinod

quote:

Originally posted by Duro2:

jingjoh - I'm not sure if this is good or bad! For the cerebrally-challenged could you explain what her attitude is? I'm arriving on Sunday for a few days en route to Hanoi and wouldn't mind a try if you mean she's so hot I'm unlikely to be able to keep up......

Steve.

Dur02, where do you hang out in Ha Noi, I'll be there myself at the weekend.

Archived