Black women Sanuk ....

vinod

Maybe this belons on the 'regional sanuk' category. But I'm curious about Kenya and Ghana. Frankly, being Black I get more than my fill here in the states. I've always wanted to visit Africa for holiday purposes and personal reasons, etc. and if I did, I might as well get in some sanuking. I'm anticipating their attitudes are much better than their American counterparts.

There is a black woman (half Thai) at Kings something but right next to Kings Corner. It is to the right I believe but may be wrong about the bars name. It is a smal bar with another smaller bar to the right where the girls wear these multi color ugly in my opinion bikinis.

Another who told me she was full Thai, worked in Bubbles in Pattaya. She had extensions in her hair. The black kind of extensions and I have seen my share of "black hair" extensions. She was fine as all get out no matter what she was with piercings all over. She showed me the recent nipple piercing the varoius others on her body but not the clit as she was having that done later. Then there is this sweet one who looks like a slim black woman but she has that Thai hair. She was a solid 9. In Pattaya you will find them.

Mike

Brazil, Cuba, parts of Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and from what I heard on this thread Kenya and Ghana and friends from Nigeria have told me about Lagos, but not sure about HIV rate there, even though condoms are a prerequisite for me.

However, going back to the original question. It seems like its possible to find it in LOS but its not easy. If Black women are the main desire then other places (mentioned earlier) would be better. The closest I get to Black women in LOS is the darker skinned Issan farm girls. No complaints from me!

We need not go all the way to Africa for the black women. My experience in Dubai has a lot of them. Dubai for sanuk is like a huge shopping mall, you have a wide choice CIS, Russia, African, Iran, Indians, UK, South Amercian.

Majority of them are D & D free since these women who come visa knows that for long period visa they have to go though medical. Halth awareness is quite high among these women who operate in the clubs & hotels but the same does not hold good for the street operators.

I've been to the African countries but would not risk my self with "sanuk" as health awareness is very low and HIV rate is quite high.

Black women have there own charm in the bed, since my business travels are more in

SE Asia and I come every month to LOS, I was interested if any memeber had info.

thanks

vinod

Archived