Angel Witch, your thoughts?

TheCorinthian

because they're 'stars' now

Too right, Bibs.

It's funny when you get the "I'm a star" attitude from a girl who works in a show... or even a regular dancer in a gogo who has that attitude...(say in squeaky Barbie-type voice: "I'm a gogo dancer, honey!"

You feel like saying, "no darling... you're still just a girl trying to sell her pussy just like the rest of them. Give me a call when you win "Dancing With The Stars" or "Academy Fantasia", then I'll call you a "star"! And you're skin's too dark to be a star in Thailand, anyway! :smirk:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dancing With The Stars" or "Academy Fantasia"

Actually don't call me if you win or even compete in any of those.

I love the angelwitch attitude. I see lots of punters who start believing that 'nana-cowboy fantasy camp' is real [one of whom appears in the mirror occaisionally]. I think it's refreshing when you actually see the girls taking it a bit too seriously as well.

I really get a kick out of guys who 'value' the sexiness of a 100 baht outfit, i mean go to MBK drop 200 baht and you can bang the thai version of wonder women.

Basically it comes down to who is having fun. There was a point at angelwitch where the atmosphere was great, the shows were unique, and EVERYONE was having fun. That was in 2002. Now it's just old hat living off the hype.

You cannot franchise an attitude. eden failed, angelwitch failed dollhouse failed, etc. etc. You cannot package a gogo bar / whorehouse like a fast food joint, too many variables will be different....a big mac is a big mac is a big mac while No. 14 definitely isn't the same as no. 14.

You cannot package a gogo bar / whorehouse like a fast food joint, too many variables will be different....a big mac is a big mac is a big mac while No. 14 definitely isn't the same as no. 14.

Are you sure both #14s weren't the same girl? Because they both told me the same thing - "I go with you." :dunno::D

<< There was a point at angelwitch where the atmosphere was great, the shows were unique, and EVERYONE was having fun. That was in 2002. Now it's just old hat living off the hype. >>

Agree with you completely. But it was all fairly new in 2002. Now it is the same thing, only tamed down.

Remember when Nana Plaza was full of fun bars? G-Spot with its nude dancers, Carnival with its shower shows and three ways, the Hollywood bars ...

Where did they all go??? And when the Long Gun in Cowboy when it was the hottest place around. Now it is just ho hum. You can blame Purachai for some of it, but not all.

:dunno:

I really get a kick out of guys who 'value' the sexiness of a 100 baht outfit, i mean go to MBK drop 200 baht and you can bang the thai version of wonder women.

Really? Where in MBK?

I'm one of the guys who values the sexiness of the costumes! :hubba:

I do know that I probably wouldn't have liked quite a few of the girls in there that I have without the costumes (the original ones with the vertical bit that goes down the middle, leaving the tits open. Black fishnets and boots to round it off. :p )

The problem is that there's too many non-dancing poles in the way, you could (on a busy night) have a support column right in front of you. Its too cramped for my liking, too dark and dingy.

The one in Pattaya, despite only having about 15 shows or so is a much better venue.

Oh, and the hong nam is fantastic...

There are only two bars that I make a point of going too every night and this is one of them.

Where did they all go??? And when the Long Gun in Cowboy when it was the hottest place around. Now it is just ho hum. You can blame Purachai for some of it, but not all.

Oh, I blame Purachai for a lot. :onfire: He's an utter :cussing::censored:

Maybe added to that is the spread of the Internet, mobiles, greater number of tourists and greater wealth. Selfishly, I'd say we need another Asian crisis. I think it's no coincidence that the best period followed just after 1997-8 and lasted a few years .. up until Purachai. :mad:

I'm still quite depressed that they haven't managed to get showing going again in Nana after all these years. 6 years with only a brief period where it looked back on. So senseless - it hurts no one... :(

Didn't the Phillipines used to have topless/nude dancing in the bars but is now covered up?

Archived