Angel Witch, your thoughts?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do sort of... traditional Thai dancing in traditional costumes.

However the costumes tend to have a.. er... modern twist!

On a personal note, modern day gogos selling beer and sex and Thai traditions and ancient customs are completely different things.

Not sure I like the traditional side of Thai culture laced with nudity and sexual overtones. IMO they should be kept seperate. Maybe I'm a prude, but just my 2 satangs.

<< Not sure I like the traditional side of Thai culture laced with nudity and sexual overtones. >>

My Mrs is a trained classical dancer and was chosen when she was about 18 to dance for the King and Queen at Puping Palace. When she was younger, she would occasionally do real classical dancing for me in the nude. (Sigh ...) No way anybody else is going to see it though!

:smirk:

What you see in the bars is a far cry from the real classical dancing, which takes years of study. :p

:mad: I remember coming back to Angelwitch just after they did shows, paying bar for my regular cutie and then being told I had to wait for her to do that show.

Used to be great circa 2001 before the shows started.

Then the shows took over and you've got lots of men slavering over what is, to be frank, some ladyboy(?)'s dream of being the showmaster, with some bizarre routines apparently copied from a gay gogo bar called Jupiter.

All very nice for a gay audience but it wastes time, takes most of the girls offstage so you can't see them, gives them a reason to charge more (because they're 'stars' now :doah:) and generally gets in the way of what should be our main business of barfining girls.

Basically, I'm saying that anyone who likes this stuff .. is probably turning

[color:white]o[/color][color:salmon]o

<|¬[/color]

[color:white]o[/color][color:salmon]|\

[/color]

[color:salmon]gay[/color]

(Apart from the 'hair'/'cowboy' one. That's the only non-gay one :) )

It's still OK but there are plenty of others as good. It's nothing special.

I guess the OP reads Dave the Rave or Stickman's column? (Lots of Dave the Rave's column are pretty much just Angelwitch adverts - he actually says somewhere that they get a different, "higher" class of clientele! :rotfl: ... :barf: )

Bibblies, i'm not a fan of the modern Angelwitch either and tend to think its a vastly over hyped internet bar. Pop in there now and then but it does'nt seem to get any better? The comment/quote from Dave the Rave about the better class of clientel just about had me rolling about on the floor, the last time i was in there there where 2 yanks who appeared to be some sort of mid west country bumkins? who acted as if they'd never seen a semi naked woman before in their lives? They where also making the weirdest whooping noises everytime one of the dancers came within a couple of feet of them :D

Simie.

The ladyboy choreographer is now plying "her" :grinyes::doah: trade down at AW in Pattaya.

"She" has come up with some pretty creative routines but fucks them up by injecting "herself" into the shows. :barf::wave:

Aside from 1-2 girls, the quality of the girls leaves a lot to be desired. :(

Archived