Angel Witch, your thoughts?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still probably the best bar for erotic shows in Nana Plaza. Sometimes a little cramped because always busy. Probably best toilets also. Drinks prices on high side, but not the most expensive in Nana Plaza. Try to get there just before 10.00 p.m. one evening and stay till the end to see all the shows. None repeated on the night. As you will guess, this is my favourite bar.

Some of the best lookers in the Bangkok bar scene, but as mentioned ... damned mercenary. Most will only go ST, want LP prices and may try to hit you for the BF every time they go out during a single night.

Soi Cowboy is more punter friendly than Nana these days.

I took a couple of them one night last summer. The younger one to whom I tendered the original barfine insisted that her older cousin (or sister or something) come along and I acquiesced, thinking that it was the only way the younger one would be comfortable.

Turned out to be a good experience. The younger one said goodbye at the break of dawn and the older one stayed around for a few more hours, but they showed me a great time before bedtime without 'acting like they were acting' (how's that?:) and I didn't feel slighted in the least.

I think it is very small but it was basically the only place I like at Nana. Also liked G_Spot 2 years ago but nowadays they only have a handful ladies left!

Angelwitch in Pattaya is huge, the biggest Gogo in town, what bothers me is that they have only 10 shows and play them in a loop!

Decent place. I like it alot. Its something a bit different with a good range of music.

I actually got friendly with a girl, who was really stunning. 9 out of ten by thai standards of stunningness. She did the Isaan type shows, quite tasteful. Student at Thamasat, but the good part is that she didnt go with any customers.I wonder if shes still there? Had her number in my phone but lost my phone and then the weekend I went home all the bars were shut because the elections were on...

Archived