Smooth pussies - what's the secret?

wonderlust

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elef >They usually shave while taking a shower and if you use a razor remember to take it out of the rooom before if you don't want to change blade. I often have some extra cheap Bic razors instead. <

Don't use cheap razors. they're 'cheap', not sharp multi bladed.

I recently moved to using 4 bladed ones, with interchangable blades. I used one on this girl in the ST room of a gogo I frequent, and combined with a gel, got her absolutely smooth as a babies bum. I think she appreciated it too, she'd done it herself the day before, but quite crudely, with stubble left over.

I did it with care and prcision, being able to se much closer up that she could of course.

Now not a hair left to be seen. Of course, we'll have to do it again next time, but I don't mind. I take my own razor along, and just change the blade to a new blade I used for her last time, and reserve that for her. Maybe I'll need a container with blades, named after the various girls. Now there's an ida for another accessory gift.

I was told the trick is to maintain the treatment. The source says she never lets it grow back longer that a few mm's. So I guess she is not a very reliable source. Great look though... :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived