Patpong Update

kpanther777765

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

As for Upstairs bars Kings group, I brought my brother there 2 years ago. Not been there for years, they had introduced a ticket system that was to be used against your first drink. Even if it gets you a drink it's a cover charge, .

A ticket system upstairs at the King's Group bars? Have I been missing something? I have never come across anything like this in all my years in the Kingdom. Are you sure you were not heading upstairs to a disco on Pat Pong?

froggo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by frogpatrol:

A ticket system upstairs at the King's Group bars? Have I been missing something? I have never come across anything like this in all my years in the Kingdom. Are you sure you were not heading upstairs to a disco on Pat Pong?

froggo

100% a Kings Group upstairs bar. I'd never seen anything like this either. Sat at the bar and along came someone with the tickets, I had a go at them about it and they said the ticket could be exchanged for a drink.The only reasons I can think of was they were making sure that no-one got away with watching a show and not buying a drink. Be hard though as there were only about 15 people in the bar or they were hoping I didn't know Kings group didn't charge a cover. I'd been in this particular bar quite a few times over the years, it allways used to be packed, if you brought a western girl in, all the girls used to want to talk to her. How things change from the pleasant girls of 6 years ago to the outright hardliners of nowadays.(obviously there are still some exceptions)

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

100% a Kings Group upstairs bar. I'd never seen anything like this either. Sat at the bar and along came someone with the tickets, I had a go at them about it and they said the ticket could be exchanged for a drink.The only reasons I can think of was they were making sure that no-one got away with watching a show and not buying a drink. Be hard though as there were only about 15 people in the bar or they were hoping I didn't know Kings group didn't charge a cover. I'd been in this particular bar quite a few times over the years, it allways used to be packed, if you brought a western girl in, all the girls used to want to talk to her. How things change from the pleasant girls of 6 years ago to the outright hardliners of nowadays.(obviously there are still some exceptions)

Is the name of the bar a secret?

I now some of you veterans say stay away from Patpong (And I am sure for good reasons), I didn’t go my last two trips because to be honest the guys on the boards I read made me kind of nervous of the place, touts, rip-offs, ect. I spent my time in Soi Cowboy, Soi Zero, and Nana Plaza (never got to visit Clinton at the time they were still building). But I have heard and maybe I am wrong that you truly have not visited the Bangkok nightlife without seeing Patpong, that’s why I wanted to go at least once this trip and because some of you guys say the women are really beautiful in some of the King clubs (can't remember which ones though, please refresh my memory if you can) so if you guys could find it in your heart to throw a little advice about which clubs I should give a try and which one are too risky for a newbe like myself I would be grateful, and I am sure this post would help other newbes who are thinking of going to Patpong for the first time, Thanks again guys you have all been great.

Go to any of the ground floor bars. Not a problem.

Upstairs bars if you feel inclined, Kangaroo bar,(BJ) Other upstairs bars I cant remember the names as it's been quite a while since I bothered. To be honest Nana does better shows now than the upstairs bars of PP.

Out of all the King group GO-GO's in Patpong which have the best looking ladies at this time . I know it changes week to week, but I am arriving in 4 days and am just looking for the newest updates on Patpong if any of you guys have have been there in the last month or so let me in on your options and thoughts I would appreciate it. Thanks

re: Kings Group bar with best looking girls at present ?

As Camelot Castle is currently closed until at least the middle of this month for a refurbishment - it just comes down to Kings Castle 1 or 2.

There is a new Kings bar on Patpong 2, above the Cafe Roma Italian Restaurant - across from the Kings Garden - someone mentioned to be that there were some attractive girls there - perhaps from Camelot (?). But I havn't been there as yet.

jmc

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: slimey_toad ]

quote:

Originally posted by slimey_toad:

re: Kings Group bar with best looking girls at present ?

There is a new Kings bar on Patpong 2, above the Cafe Roma Italian Restaurant - across from the Kings Garden - someone mentioned to be that there were some attractive girls there - perhaps from Camelot (?). But I havn't been there as yet.

jmc

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: slimey_toad ]

I think the girls who work in the new bar are mostly girls from other Kings Group gogo's who are quite 'new' to the barscene.

A girl I met in Kings Castle II in July (she started working not long ago) told me that she had to go working in the new upstairsbar when it would open.

Archived