Patpong Update

kpanther777765

Hi Kpanther,

Everyone's experience can be different but I have never had a problem at Firecat upstairs. sometimes the girls look better than other times but never had anyone try to rip me off. Also have done OK at Queens I and II. Shows at all three of these bars can be good but Firecat is the best IMHO. Again, the quality of girls varies. I have been visiting these bars 3 or 4 times a year for 5 or 6 years. Maybe I have just been lucky. Wherever you go, be careful.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Kpanther,

Have to agree with the above post. I've never had a problem in Supergirls, Firecats or the Kings group bars.

Things may have changed.

In the late '80s I walked into a upstairs clip joint and I knew somthing wasn't right. They didn't have a cup for my bills. That got my hackeles up. Didn't even finish my beer. I put B60 on the bar and tried to make my exit. Some tough looking Thais blocked my exit and said B100 for beer. Yeah, big deal but remember this was the late '80s and it was about B24, B23 to $1. I told them the doorman had told me B50 for a beer(truth).

They gave me dirty looks and still wanted B100. I told them to call the Police and they backed down.

Be carefull going to upstairs bars. If you think you are getting ripped off, demand to call the Police.

Hey it worked for me and my Thai is almost zero.

Archived