Weird coincidence

CaptainPike

I live in the SF Bay Area. My Thai wife is hooked on those silly Thai soap operas...she borrows the DVDs from her friend. On this rare evening I was watching one with her. This one babe on the show was striking....super sexy...wearing a baseball cap and acting all innocent.

Anyways...the Mrs sends me to the nearby Thai restaurant to pick up some food. I'm sitting there waiting for them to pack it all up and checking out the waitresses who are usually pretty hot.

Lo and behold...one of them is a perfect 10 !!!

It's the girl from the Thai soap opera !!!!

Holy guacamole !!!!

I say: "Have you ever appeared in any soap operas in Thailand? (wiping drool from my chin)

She say: "yes, a few" (including the one the wife is watching now) "now studying at UNI in SF.

Jeez....a real hottie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife has a few friends visiting from Thailand. The first thing they do after arriving is trek on over to a nearby Thai restaurant.

My comment: Why don't you all try something different...such as Mexican, Greek or a really good pizza?

They look at me like I'm nuts...and she say's: But Thai food is the best.

:banghead:

When I still lived up north, I saw some idiotic Thai movie that did star a cute young gal who couldn't have been more than about 14. A year later, I moved to Bangkok. Guess who my next door neighbour was! She used to come see me for help with her English homework, and I got to know the whole family. (Mama was in TV soap operas.)

She was so young that she was jail bait. And once or twice she came to see me wearing her pajamas!

:shocked:

Strange things happen ...

p.s. She was one of those child stars who are top draw until they turn about 20, and then vanish from the scene. :dunno:

That's funny as heck dude :rotfl:

No illusion Buddha....went on a Class 5 raft trip 2 weeks ago and one of my buddies raft nickname is "Buddha." Hit a real big hole on the river and flipped in a bad spot...banged up pretty bad.

Sorry...but WAY WAY off-topic...

Archived