Pattaya in September or October

travelagain07

Hi!

Bay Breeze and Intown Holliday, both on soi Honey Inn, should be in that price range in low season. The rooms are small and basic but have everything I need such as fridge, A/C, cable TV and a bathroom with hot water. The location suits me too. There are many beer bar areas within walkin distance. WS is a stiff walk but motos and free baht busses are available on the street and Beach rd. is not to far away.

regards

ALHOLK

I should of read the whole thread....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The decrepit HONEY LODGE is on South Pattaya Rd. between Walking Street and 2nd Rd, the better HONEY INN is on Soi Honey, off 2nd Rd. It has a pool and rather large rooms for B500 and up. It was sold to new owners as of this week so prices might change.

A good choice right on Walking Street is the P72 Hotel, directly across from Lucifer Disco. Their standard room (B650) is clean, well furnished and spacious with AC, cable tv and fridge; slightly smaller rooms are B550. No elevator. Tel: 03 842 9291. Sometimes late at night you can hear noise from the street. No view from the windows in the rooms.

Last year, many Pattaya Hotels started charging "high season" rates in early October even though they were nearly empty. Make sure to nail down rates for your entire stay if you book in advance.

There are many hotel rooms available then so advance booking really isn't necessary

Hi!

Although I have never stayed at Honey Inn myself I have friends that have stayed there. Their description is that some rooms are good and some have a nasty smell so it is best to check out the room in advance.

regards

ALHOLK

Theres always the Apex hotel in Second Road, a bit and miss, though the new wing is supposed to be better, I think they charge 550 baht and they also offer the 199baht all you can eat buffet breakfast...

I think they charge 99B (or issit 110B now?) for the breakfast. It goes on till 1pm (or 2pm?) so can also be taken as lunch coz its usually that time we wake up!

Apex is one of the best in terms of price , location etc. but like the others said , its a hit and miss. Plently of better places but in terms of combinations , I give my 3 thumbs up. ;)

Archived