Pattaya in September or October

travelagain07

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these months good for hot bar girls? and what about the weather? Does it rain non stop??? What non short term Hotel do you recommend?

There're hot bar girls all year!

Sure there's rain but not non stop and as you'll be sitting in a bar or in your room most of the time so why worry.

Where do you want to stay - there're many nightlife scenes from Naklua Rd to Jomtien... :D and how much do you want to pay, can get a room with fan from 250 and up

Are these months good for hot bar girls? and what about the weather? Does it rain non stop??? What non short term Hotel do you recommend?

This is the rainy season, the temperature is lower than at other times of the year and therefore the bar girls are not so hot.

Hi!

Bay Breeze and Intown Holliday, both on soi Honey Inn, should be in that price range in low season. The rooms are small and basic but have everything I need such as fridge, A/C, cable TV and a bathroom with hot water. The location suits me too. There are many beer bar areas within walkin distance. WS is a stiff walk but motos and free baht busses are available on the street and Beach rd. is not to far away.

regards

ALHOLK

There will be exactly the same girls as in High Season, just less customers!

Mar, April and may are the hot months with 34 to 36 degrees Celsius. The rest of the year is pretty much on the same level with aprox 30 to 32 degrees! It will rain but most likely not too much. Expect a couple of 2 hour showers during that time but make sure you aren't out when this happens, these are monsoon showers and they flood they streets. Last year was lucky as that happened always in the morning when I was sleeping! Never had a ruined night by rain.

Archived