Just a Suggestion!

Seems to me as though the present situation (bar closures/early shut down) might warrant a message board catagory that would address the current situation only. This has to be the most drastic situation to hit sanouk travelers to BKK in many years. My point being that info is spread between "General", "Nightlife", etc. As someone who will be arriving in a couple of weeks, it is imperative for me to know what I can expect when I arrive. You guys (nepfan, stick, etc.) do an incredible job of ferreting out rumor/facts. My hat is off to all of you (not just them) that work so hard investigating, and I know that I speak for many people. I'm bringing a newbie to LOS, and don't want to dissapoint. Am thinking about a side trip to K11 as an option (as I'm sure many others are). Again...just a suggestion, but I think a cat devoted soley to disiminate fact from fiction concerning this most radical departure from "business as usual", would not be un-warranted. Thanks again guys, for your forages through the streets of BKK, when I'm sure you have something better to do. You guys are our only window, and we do truly appreciate it!

Archived