Vietnamese girls in chatrooms

quote:

Originally posted by we2wet:

I met a freelancer 100% Viet a few weeks

Sounds good. Did you meet this lass on the net? I would be interested to find a nice vietnamese girl to spend some horizontal time with in BKK. Give me some more info if you have any.....

I've had some net experiences from ICQ. Let me tell you. I know of one VERY promiscuous girl that maybe others will know. I don't want to mention her name here. But she definately is not a bar girl, is a student, doesn't ask for money, is not a glamour(!), is young, loves sex (selfishly so!), and I know that she has done many guys living in bkk - she has told me so, and I believe it. This may sound silly and be bringing this story to ficticious heights, but she actually collects a souvenier from guys she's gone with, 'panties' as she calls them... Yeah, what that hell, I let her keep my 'panties' LOL. She finds farang guys in BKK from ICQ white pages searches. That is how she found me and she's also by co-incidence found a friend of mine too.

Within 2 hours of my first encounter with this girl she was in my apartment and naked on my bed. Actually, I don't want to say too much more because her English is top-notch and I think she reads this forum. hehe.... guys...look out she may stalk you soon on ICQ.. I actually saw her at work on my computer. She's quite incredible, she opened up her ICQ and yahoo messengers and was instantly flooded with dirty talk from about 20 or so different sources. I watched as her nimble fingers danced on the keyboard trying to reply to all. Unbelieveable . TIT

Would be interested to see if any other guys have come across a girl to this description.

cheers

Ive had lots of Thai girls message me on ICQ. Get at least 3-5 new ones messaging me every week. But only one has started talking a bit dirty to me. Sounds similiar, student, not a bar girl, young, very good English, mmmm, sounds familiar but I bet there are alot of them like that. Gonna meet her soon so Ill let ya know if she keeps a souvenier.

A querty for ICQ Users: What is the best way to publicize yourself on ICQ? The thing is so damned large I do not know where to begin. I put some personal info on the White pages, but beyond that am not sure what to do and where to go.

And how do you search for a Thai girl that may be interested in fun - there are thousands of addresses that come up when I enter a search.

Thanks a bundle.

froggo

Archived