Things that make you go hmmm!

Sukhumvit

Why is it that some prats think every woman in Thailand is a hooker up for a shag?

I'm sitting here in this internet caff engrossed in this site and others. Meanwhile my girlfriend, sat next to me and cute as a button, says that she wants to go. She tells me, in Khmer for she is Cambodian, that this 4 eyed prick sat opposite is giving her the eye. I look over and he's got to be of pensionable age. I think nothing of it.

After a few more minutes of me chortling to myself and ignoring him and her she again speaks to me saying she wants to go. Again I tell her to ignore him.

Several minutes later she asks me to look at him. I tell her I don't want to look at him and he's probably in love with her. She says that if I look at him then he won't look at her. She adjusts her seating position and hair so he can't see her face. He catches my eye once but looks quickly away. A few minutes later he's signed off and gone. She then tells me that he'd got his telephone out and wrote down his telephone number on one of those scraps of paper that they love to leave lying around in internet cafes. Then he was offering it to her. I wish she'd told me before he'd left. Cheeky fucking bastard. :evil: :mad::shifty::surprised: :nahnah: :shocked: :smirk:

Guest lazyphil

well, i wear glasses so sukhimvits comment on four eyes bought back painfull memories of childhood teasing :clown: . anyway, why do u keep allowing other stuff go, a known banned repeat signup poster used the n word on a post title about a street fight in america, n mod or u pulled him up on that, hmmmmmm maybe u found humor in that! anyway what was the other post that touched your sensitivitys?

Hi,

"anyway, why do u keep allowing other stuff go, a known banned repeat signup poster used the n word on a post title about a street fight in america, n mod or u pulled him up on that"

The Mods and I can't see everything, so if you found that offensive then why didn't you notify me or a Mod of it?

Oh, and just because someone else got away with a nasty comment, does that mean that everyone can start making them?

Sanuk!

Archived