Resturant Question... High views?

TheCorinthian

Are there any decent restaurants in any of the many tall buildings in BKK? I am sure there are, I have just only been to one of them and I got so drunk I do not remember where it was.

(As I recall, it was a building that had the like 50 story Johnny Walker add on all four sides....)

That would be Bayioke Skytower 2. Sandy coloured building. Its a good value buffet. I went to before a few times. It has really good views. Best to in daylight,around 5 oclock and look at the night sky arrive, then eat, and drink until your hearts content.

There are others, like Sirrocco on the State Tower, very expensive.

Banyan Tree on the Thai Wah 2 Tower on Sathorn Rd. Expensive and very mixed reports from people on this board.

Are there any decent restaurants in any of the many tall buildings in BKK? I am sure there are, I have just only been to one of them and I got so drunk I do not remember where it was.

So you also probably don't remember what the food was like. Seems a bit pointless going to a good restaurant and getting smashed. :(

I was not that drunk. The food was pretty good as I recall. It was jut the combination of drink and being in a strange part of the city at night that I had no hope of finding my way back. Also, we were there drinking and enjoying cigars for over 5 hours. I remember it being a really fun time!

Archived