Better bras: the way to cut breast surgery

bibblies

Some women are seeking surgery simply because their bra is several sizes too small

"THE National Health Service is being urged to provide trained bra-fitters to cut the number of unnecessary breast reductions demanded by women whose lingerie is several sizes too small..."

...Professor Kefah Mokbel, a consultant breast surgeon at St Georgeâ??s and the Princess Grace hospitals in London, said most women his clinics saw were wearing the wrong size bra. â??In one study we found 100% were wearing the wrong bra. They tend to underestimate the back size and overestimate the cup,â? he said.

â??This leads to discomfort in the breast, neck and shoulders. These symptoms are interpreted as physical symptoms which indicate the need for breast reduction.â?Â

:doah: :onfire: :banghead:

Numerous surveys by lingerie stores have shown that most women do not wear the correct size of bra.

Emma Chapman, a bra expert with Fayreform, an underwear label, said she had experience of preventing surgery through bras that fit.

â??I have fitted women who had been wearing bras that were too small and causing pain and discomfort due to the wires digging in and the fabric chafing,â? she said.

â??By fitting them into a larger size all discomfort was alleviated and their shape and appearance were much improved.â?Â

Basically, women are :cussing: idiots and perfectly good breasts are being butchered. :mad:

"A large NHS hospital carries out about 100 breast reductions a year, costing about £4,500 each. Bringing this number down could result in big savings."

And our money's being wasted on this. :shakehead

I think I'd rather tax-payers money was spent on anything, anything rather than this. :(

I hope you tried absolutely everything in your power to dissuade them.

I've only know a few who've mentioned the thought to me and I dissuaded them all.

Now I'll even be pro-active about it. Even if girls with big tits haven't mentioned anything, I'll try to find out their feelings and point out many arguments against it in advance.

I just can't believe the stupid reasons they do it. Peer pressure (jealous women :mad: ) and now this. I've seen a few documentaries on TV and they all seem to follow this route:

Before: Looks good, balanced, sexy.

After: Has scarred tits, suddenly noticeable flab around the stomach and arse, has nothing special anymore.

They're all suddenly look much fatter because the big tits would previously balance out the mid-section fat to make them seem slimmer. Without the tits, they're dumpy fat girls.

:doah:

Thai women very often were their bras too small. The reason is they think big boobs are not attractive! :(

Who told you that? Large breasted girls always get a lot of looks from both Males and Females in Thailand and many actresses have had boob jobs. I suppose they all thought they were unattractive? :surprised:

It my last workplace we had a girl with quite large breasts and she was the envy of all the other girls in the office, I once heard them joking that they thought someone had stolen 2 cantaloupes from the kitchen and she(the girl with the big boobs) was the prime suspect.

Archived