Weekend Show Suggestions ?

Posting this for some relief - I want to chat about something else, even if it is only temporary relief....and I do need to know.

My dad is arriving soon and I want to take him to a show or two (of the sexy variety rather than the magic multi-tasking pussy) as I know he would appreciate this. Preferably places without much pressure to buy girls out as this may be too much for his dodgy ticker. Nice and pretty, good for a drink but not too in your face. Any suggestions ??? - he will be about for either a friday or saturday night.

Already asked this under another thread but naturally, that was suspended due to the recent event.

CHEERS

There are several, top-notch transvestite stage shows that I recommend in Bangkok. These are not at GoGos, but lavish productions on stages. They are not pickup places, but you and your dad will have a great time. I've been several times alone and with my BG date. On the weekend you should get reservations from your hotel or travel agent ahead of time. There is great music, dancing, comedy and outrageous costumes. No nudity.

One is the Calypso at the Asia Hotel (you can take the Sky Train). Another is the Mambo on Sukumvit, also near a Sky Train station. There is a third one, but I can't remember the name. The travel agent will have color brochures.

Have fun!

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Cheers for the tips.

Dad said 'thankyou very much' for the suggestions. He had a very good time and seemed to appreciate Long Gun - as he dragged me back there for a last drink smile.gif" border="0.

As for the trannie shows, I will investigate for the future.

Archived