No Hands club / bar / resturants

TheCorinthian

There was (is?) the galaxy restaurantThis restaurant is along Rama IV road, between Surawong Road and SriPhya Road.

The Galaxy Restaurant and Night Club

19 Rama IV Road

Pomprab Bangkok 10100

-> you can not miss it as it is (was?) located in the Galaxy entertainment complex....which is huge

Was open from 6PM on..

Deco was not too bad for this, japanese style eating lounge (take off your shoes)

do not know if it is still there or if it does exist anymore.

you enter, choose your company in the fishbowl, then you eat (get fed) then -> ST hotel......

Quite expensive though (remember the bill was 8K for me)

There was also privilege on lower sukhumvit, upstairs blue wave bar but it does not exist anymore I think.

Sorry but this is not my cup of tea so info is a bit outdated (2005 when I went there)

notIs it that expensive ?,= Privatebk's bill might include the ST or a couple of friends. Didn't pay when I went there but I reckon it was below 2000THB per person including feeding service. Room was very cold because of the air con and the girls average at best but still a pleasant experience.

My info isn't very up-to-date, but here goes. There is (was?) one no-hands restaurant in Bangkok, at the Galaxy entertainment plaza close by Patpong (Rama IV Road, near no. 854. between Suriwongse and Si Phaya Roads). Here's the link to the Website. Galaxy No Hands.

2001808912179934584_rs.jpg

2001882811420488084_rs.jpg

However, you CANNOT get a blowjob under the table. The girl feeds you a very mediocre meal and then you can retire to a private room with her. Nothing happens sexually while you eat, she would be very angry if you tried. The restaurant is geared to Asian men, a single farang or group of farang would be out of place. It's extremely expensive for what you get. As someone else suggested, if you really want a lady to spoon-feed you, just ask any BG or freelancer. You can arrange it at a fraction of what Galaxy charges.

I was invited there a few years ago by several business associates from Taiwan. They loved it, I didn't think it was any fun. More irritating and clumsy than exciting to have someone feed you. I didn't think the girls were pretty, either. The usual Asian fixation with light complexion.

There have been stories about blow-job-under-the-table restaurants for many, many years, but I've never met anyone who's actually been to one. Maybe there were such restaurants during the Viet Nam War era.

I think the myth is based on blow-job bars where the customer sat at the bar and the girl blew him through a cut-out in the bar. There are certainly BJ bars today in both BKK and Pattaya, but none left with "cut-outs."

Evel

:devil:

Nothing happens sexually while you eat, she would be very angry if you tried.

Evel...this part of your post, in my personal experience, is not correct. Long ago, about '95 or '96, I was at Galaxy with a friend of mine. We each had a girl and believe me, my hands were very busy doing sexual things to her under the table. She did not mind at all, in fact, I took her back to the room for a long time session. I think this is a ymmv situation.

I think this is a ymmv situation.

Yes, definitely a ymmv situation. when I was at Galaxy in 2005, it was made very clear that nothing sexual would happen during the meal. I was mainly thinking about blowjobs under the table and that part is, was and always has been a myth, at least in BKK.

But a lot of time has passed and many things can have changed since both you and I were there. The important point is that neither then nor now is/was it possible to get a BJ under the table while you eat. Why anyone would want to is another matter entirely.

Evel

:devil:

Archived