Anyone remember Cleopatra MP?

David99UK

Sorry, is Cleopatra there or not? Hard to tell conclusively from reading this thread. I did go there a couple of times but never partook. I got offered the Foreigner Special price of a lot more than what locals pay (or what I'd been told the price would be for me, foreigner), so passed. I remember checking out the 'models' in the VIP room and not being blown away enough to be tempted. Fishbowl also was not very tempting, and never seemed to get more than a handful of girls at a time, like 10 tops. I've never had any luck at MP's. Always the same story. I hear this or that place has 50-100 girls or whatever is claimed online, then go there to see far fewer than that, and none jumping out at me as anything special.

Sorry, is Cleopatra there or not?

Dunno. Never been :)

I suspect that I am talking about an older Cleopatra that got replaced by a new business named the same - which in turn may have now dissapeared.

Never been much of one for MP's myself.

The Cleopatra I went to was on a street that had an elevated highway overhead much of the length of it. Up aways form it,at the corner, at Asoke, was a place called Champs d'Elysee or something like this. Not sure whether the Cleopatra I visited was Old or New. I think 2004 was last time I was there.

Archived