Need a suggestion quick!

HeartThais

I've on a short stopover. Made it into pattaya after midnight and found a bar open called Wonderful 2. The girls inside were friendly but not a single one of them was worth taking. I end up sticking around and drinking til the wee hours with a couple of lovely(personality) girls.

The next day, I take a stroll down walking street around 7pm. I'd say that girls all look like the same caliber as Big Dogs in BKK which is to say not very good at all. I walked for 2 hours and sat down at a bar as soon as I saw someone that was girl-next-door attractive. Turns out she's 19 and can barely speak english. Too young for my tastes so after buying her a few drinks, I decide to check out the gogos.

I walk into a random gogo called Sweethearts. After my walk, the girls in here all look drop dead gorgeous. After I recalibrate my hotness meter, I see about three girls in there that get me horny. Only one of them doesn't look bored as shit so I talk to her. I barfine her and we go out to eat and then I realize she doesn't look that good under normal lights. I'm less than enthused and consider ditching her.

So I've decided to check out early out of Pattaya. I've got tonight and tomorrow afternoon left. Any suggestions on where to go that could possibly salvage this trip? I go for faces more than bodies and legs/ass more than tits. I'd like to avoid the thuggish, tattooed, loud, shirtless/wife-beater wearing crowd that I keep running into everywhere.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been a number of recent threads on where to find hot girls so start there. I did well in Shark bar and check out the bars in Soi Diamond. Did you go to Lucifers around midnight? How about Marine Disco around 2am? Did you go for a soapie? Try Sabailand. Keep looking! That's half the fun! The main thing is if you don't like what you see in the bar you are in, then move on! I don't even finish my beer if I am not happy with the bar. Usually I just turnaround and leave if I don't like what I see when I first enter.

Am I the only one that has trouble with the search facility here? Yes, I did my searches but it brought up a lot of not so helpful stuff. Thanks, will check out Shark Bar.

I did check out Lucifer but that place is too dark to instill confidence. I may do a soapie tomorrow.

I received a good suggestion for Lucifer. Around 11:30 get a drink in the outer bar and watch the girls coming in. The lighting is brighter there and you can see all the talent walking in. If you see something you like, stop her before she goes in.

Go first to TOP CHAROUN OPTICAL and get your eyes checked, then proceed further onto WS: PEPPERMINT(back cage), LIVING DOLLS 1, BEACH CLUB, ANGLEWITCH, WHAT'S UP.....

Still can't find Miss Right?, go back to WS: just farkin stand there, she WILL pass by!

I think my eyes are not good enough for the gogos. Again, I picked a girl who I thought was hot but didn't look so good under normal lights. She just left. I gave her 1100 for ST but she wanted more. So I threw in a bottle of whiskey the girl from the night before hadn't finished. I should have gone with the tattooed and pierced girl from Coyote.

I do have to say that although the two girls I've been with were not as hot as I thought, they were pretty fun in bed. A+ for effort.

I think I'm done with pattaya. I feel like the pattaya girls are more jaded but it's balanced out by their professionalism. It's just too tiring to have to sift through all of them to find one I like and then be disappointed in the end.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

let me get this straight...you decide to go to pattaya and now you're moaning because you're not in a place which is (a) brightly lit everywhere you go, (B) wall-to-wall packed with stunners who aren't jaded, © void of "the thuggish, tattooed, loud, shirtless/wife-beater wearing crowd"???

and then you do find two "A+" shags and you're still moaning???

i'd truly love to know what you had expected to find in pattaya...

as to your query "Where do the Japanese guys go?": (a) most japanese have taste, hence they do not go to pattaya, so (B) japanese guys go to japanese bars/clubs eg the ones in soi thanya, © which you won't get into, and (d) where you wouldn't like the pricing even if you did, and (e) where you'd never be able to take a chick out of, (f) certainly not for Bt1,100 and a quart of sangthip...

this thread is truly :rotl: please keep them coming

Archived