Need a suggestion quick!

HeartThais

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorwolf is right. I think my poor experience was a function of wrong expectations and being rushed (leaving for Hong Kong on Monday). Had I been prepared for huge quantities of mediocre whores and trashy people, I'd be a pig in shit. Beauty is subjective so I'm sure a case could be made that there are tons of hot pattaya girls. You can't deny that the trash factor of the customer base is several times that of even a place like Nana.

I honestly don't understand the lighting effect. I admit that I've not been to many gogos as I prefer bars and discos. Only two in Bangkok but both girls I pulled from there turned out to be as hot as I thought. I went to 7 gogos in pattaya to pick out 2 girls that turned out to not look so hot.

I'm not saying pattaya is not worth visiting. My experience says pattaya is more like shopping at one of those outlet stores where the clothes are piled in heaps. With enough diligence, you can probably find a few gems. You just need to enjoy that sort of thing.

However, it does seem like the pattaya girls might be more experienced in general. I got fantastic blowjobs even from one who had only been working 5 weeks :wanker: And they really know how to play their part as was apparent by their drastic attitude change once the deed was done.

So, a non-Japanese Asian with money to burn and speaks rudimentary Japanese can't get served in the Japanese places?

I received a good suggestion for Lucifer. Around 11:30 get a drink in the outer bar and watch the girls coming in. The lighting is brighter there and you can see all the talent walking in. If you see something you like, stop her before she goes in.

I think this is a great suggestion.

You're going to Bangkok and expecting better? You're in for a rude awakening.The BK girls are overpriced and for the most part have major attitudes. Go to Soi Diamond as suggested, Living Dolls Showcase, or Club Boeshe.

The Japanesse guys, for the most part do not go to Thaniya anymore. They hit the Rainbow Bars in Nana and Bacarra in Soi Cowboy.

Also a new disco on WS openned last nite. Hammer, just above Candy Shop.

If you thought there were a few hot girls in Sweethearts' you really need to get new glasses. I have been there several times and never saw even 1 that I would consider going with, even after 15 black so's.

Lack of good looking girls in Pattaya???

Um... no. In a word.

Happy, Peppermint, Living Dolls Showcase the best of the gogos IMHO.

Silver Star also has a number of diamonds in the rough, and the lighting is resaonably bright for a gogo in there.

Also, go to where Walking Street meets Beach Road and go into the Siren Boxing complex. There's some real cuties working the bars there (many above the average standard of looks of a beer bar girl) and lighting is good because the boxing's on.

Actually.. why did I just type all that? You've probably already left!

Colorwolf is right. I think my poor experience was a function of wrong expectations and being rushed (leaving for Hong Kong on Monday). Had I been prepared for huge quantities of mediocre whores and trashy people, I'd be a pig in shit. Beauty is subjective so I'm sure a case could be made that there are tons of hot pattaya girls. You can't deny that the trash factor of the customer base is several times that of even a place like Nana.

So, a non-Japanese Asian with money to burn and speaks rudimentary Japanese can't get served in the Japanese places?

sorry to hear you had to find out the hard way that pattaya is the butthole of this planet...i tend to visit once every long while to laugh at the rubbish...

perhaps you could get into the japanese clubs, though if you have "money to burn" why not go to a massage parlour and pick a side-liner/model? or go to forte (on rca)?

Are we talking about Pattaya, Thailand here or another city named Pattaya? :dunno:

Lack of good looking women available? :rotl::rotl::rotfl:

If you're having a hard time finding a good looking woman in PTY, my guess is that you're going to have the same problems anywhere in the world.

First, stay out of the dives and you'll have better luck. I wouldn't let my dog fuck the girls working at Sweethearts and my dog fucks anything that moves. Second, the best looking girls work the go-gos. You'll find plenty of hot looking girls in beer bars but you'll have to look harder.

Archived