Ever mess with dumb farang?

TheCorinthian

So evil me wanted to start writing on these accounts as if I were them. Would you do it? :question:

of course!

last such occasion was in vientiane when a dumb backpacker chick had forgotten to log out. wrote a suitably rambling piece on the delights of opium smoking from her account to her family and/or friends...infantile perhaps' date=' but an enjoyable exercise...[/quote']

Gettinga complete stranger in troublw ith her folks is the best think you could find to do in Loa?

I bet you are a right laugh!!!!

So evil me wanted to start writing on these accounts as if I were them. Would you do it? :question:

of course!

last such occasion was in vientiane when a dumb backpacker chick had forgotten to log out. wrote a suitably rambling piece on the delights of opium smoking from her account to her family and/or friends...infantile perhaps' date=' but an enjoyable exercise...[/quote']

Gettinga complete stranger in troublw ith her folks is the best think you could find to do in Loa?

I bet you are a right laugh!!!!

agree, what a ballsack... :dunno:

I have to admit I am impressed with the comments thus far.

In the past I would have thought that many of the serious expats in LOS would have been all over tourist farang like a bad habit. I mean to say, it seems to me that the tourist/sex-pat cause 95% of the trouble that you bkk residents have to either put up with or apologize for or both all day long. And I would think this would make you rather jaded about them.

Many, many times sitting in the Londoner I will hear or read about some idiot doing something incredibly stupid and making the entire western hemisphere look like cave men. And it is almost always a tourist that does not even attempt to learn a little about the land he is in.

"of course!

last such occasion was in vientiane when a dumb backpacker chick had forgotten to log out. wrote a suitably rambling piece on the delights of opium smoking from her account to her family and/or friends...infantile perhaps, but an enjoyable exercise... "

:grinyes: :thumbup:

Archived