Ever mess with dumb farang?

TheCorinthian

Do you ever fuck with dumb farang back in farang land from Thailand?

I have on at lease three or four occasions gone into an internet café and found comps with the email still logged in. It is amazing to read what some of the BGs write to there (many) supporters and what they write back! Once I read one where the supporter was saying he could not afford to send her $20 a month because he made very little money as a school teacher. (What a crock of shit.)

Another time I read one from a farang business man to his wife back in the states. He was telling her how he was glad he caught her at home as he knew she had been going out. Seems they were on the rocks and she was doing that with his consent. Anyway, he was telling her how he hated BKK and that there was nothing to do at night. How his friends went to the bars but that he was not into that sort of thing and that it offended him and he missed being at home with her. Funny thing, this was at the café right outside NEP!!!

So evil me wanted to start writing on these accounts as if I were them. Would you do it?

:question:

A few years back I went to an internet cafe in Jakarta. Went to check on my mails and write a report. Obviously the last user forgot to log out, and it was a boardmember as well... :doah:

No, didn't read his mails.

Same when I help someone setting up a new email account I make a point of not wanting to know the password. I don't want to be tempted.

So evil me wanted to start writing on these accounts as if I were them. Would you do it? :question:

of course!

last such occasion was in vientiane when a dumb backpacker chick had forgotten to log out. wrote a suitably rambling piece on the delights of opium smoking from her account to her family and/or friends...infantile perhaps, but an enjoyable exercise...

Archived