Gigolo work in Bangkok?

stanny

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, thanks for the advice but I don't need any help getting home. I can go home fine. Thing is, I don't want to go home cause there's nothing there. Back to the subject, I think men's bar would probaly be a bad idea? I mean, I can't just go there and invade the area right? I am sure there are certain "rules" to the game like this is not the area for freelancers, this area ain't for chinese, etc. A sponsor sounds more viable but I don't know how to start something like this.

Mate, it ain't gonna happen.

What do you mean "I don't want to go home cause there's nothing there"??

Gotta be something there? Unless you live in the middle of the Sahara or Australia.

Time to go home and get a real job.

Come back to Thailand later. You don't HAVE to stay here.

stanny-

It kind of sounds like you are considering the natural market for a young and broke falang. The question mark after the "mens bar".

Somewhere on Silom find a group of older, gay, white men. Overweight. Sweaty. With bad breath....

Then picture yourself rimming them, which the board has recently determined is normal. Also picture them slamming their hopefully erect penis - with only minimal lube- into your ass.

Picture yourself pretending that you like it...and their body odor...in the hope of getting a bigger tip.

If you can do this you are OK.

If not it might be time to consider going home.

"Time to go home and get a real job."

Boohooohoo!!!...such an enterpreunarial spirit...

Stanny,

if you don't feel doing what those people call a "real job", than don't.

I'm sure in their sense I've never had any "real job" yet now many of them would dream to get a more decent fraction of my income - but I've heard some still don't consider what I do as "working". I've travelled quite a bit with only a few bucks and came out pretty well out of it, although I wouldn't go through that again.

You're 22 only, many opportunities will show up when you travel and it's up to you to catch them. Just watch out in BKK because a LOT OF SCAMS are around and the bosses or agents there are in need of pennyless foreigners to go to the front lines, which is often not the smartest thing to do - read serious jail terms.

Let us know how it goes for you in BKK, quite an interesting thread we're having here.

Again for what you're thinking of, Singapore or as Colorwolf mentionned Taiwan might be better bets

Good luck

Kojis

Having given the subject some more consideration, I feel that I was not perhaps as helpful initially as I could have been.

I think you would get a more helpful response from ThaiVisa.com given that their membership does include many foreign and Thai women actually in Thailand (although not sure about Jap women).......I would suggest the sub forum "Ladies in Thailand" would get the most response....

ThaiVisa.com - Ladies in Thailand

Alright this thread has come to a conclusion I guess. I just wanted to know if there was a scene around that's all, for the sake of conversation. I am really not interested as half I nearly sound but thanks for the great advice everybody.

And damnnn, that's one nasty awfully vivid description you got there BKKanalist.

Perhaps not the sort of "Happy ending" that folk were anticipating :smirk: but perhaps none the worse for it........good luck and maybe one day meet up for a Beer at Gullivers. Who knows, one day I may actually make it to a Friday meet!!

BKKanalist has also given me some disturbing images to deal with....... :shocked::(

Archived