Gigolo work in Bangkok?

stanny

Somewhere on Silom find a group of older, gay, white men. Overweight. Sweaty. With bad breath....

Then picture yourself rimming them, which the board has recently determined is normal. Also picture them slamming their hopefully erect penis - with only minimal lube- into your ass.

Picture yourself pretending that you like it...and their body odor...in the hope of getting a bigger tip.

If you can do this you are OK.

Same applies to Thai girls wanting to enter the P4P scene to work. Just because we're hetero doesn't make us any better or easier to work with than the fags.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo,

That is why I find this thread so entertaining. Years ago, I mean MANY years ago, I made my sole visit to a gay bar on Silom. It was business and I am sure that if the facts were presented clearly Old Hippie would strongly rule non-gay.

What amazed me was how many girls from Patpong were visiting their boyfriends and husbands. Both worked with falang.

From a point of view of risk that experience led me to believe that the Vegemite drillers were far more dangerous than us.

So I hope our aspiring gigalo can service good English girls. There are worse things one could do when faced with starvation.....if it was me and it was death or pump a white woman I could pop a double Penegra and get on with it....as long as there was no rimming.

If rimming was required I might choose an honorable death.

Unless, of course, it was Topcatta.....

Speaking of which - I noticed that "Screw Boy" is back open and is as good as usual - usual in the sense of being open (right OH?). Not that I would know that they still charge THB 200 per drink - shows included - I mean if you stay that long to watch the show - but how could you? I mean - all that banging / the metal poles - uh - I mean - nevermind.

There are also gigolos bars in BKK, where guys wear lousy suits and worse shoes but get the ladies to dance and chat for money, than later on I guess go with those ladies if the right conditions meet.

Been to one of those clubs years back and forgot even the name. Think it was on Ratchada though. Many female prostitutes give other guys money even without beeing forced, and this definetely doesn't apply only to TGs.

There are also gigolos bars in BKK, where guys wear lousy suits and worse shoes but get the ladies to dance and chat for money, than later on I guess go with those ladies if the right conditions meet.

Been to one of those clubs years back and forgot even the name. Think it was on Ratchada though. Many female prostitutes give other guys money even without beeing forced, and this definetely doesn't apply only to TGs.

That kinda thing is super common in Japan also.

Cheers,

SD

So Stanny has inspired me as well.

What I'm looking for is a johb where only beautiful women in their late teens to mid-20's buy me lots of high technology items, fuck me silly, then give me lots of money. Also, a dental plan if possible.

Any suggestions?

Archived