Any survey?

drogon

Greetings

Do some board members know about surveys/statistical studies about marriage/relationship between foreigners and thai women?

I am looking to find one especially about the failure rate.......

Thanks

ARe you going to be a statistic soon Drogon? I thought you were doing pretty well?

Why tf do you need a stat like that for? Sorry, but it doesn't make sense to me.

To answer your question, no, I don't know where such stats could be found. Did you try Google already? If you happen to find any stats by the TAT, don't believe them, that's my advice. :beer:

I tried google and many other search engine.

This is not for me but one of my customers ask me if I know about some statistics........

(by the way he is in deep shit)

Me and my missus are all right at the moment

(hope it will last and I am working for it)

Thanks for your answer

This is not for me but one of my customers ask me if I know about some statistics........

(by the way he is in deep shit)

I am not sure how him finding out that everyone else is either happy or unhappy will help.......

I must confess that I have never heard of any Stats being collected, would have thought this was not possible given that folk can get married world wide and then you have to tie this up with divorces......but a survey might only throw up a self selecting sample......of either the happy or unhappy.

Tell him 57.27% are happy, 23.12% are unhappy and the rest turned gay.

If he asks, say you got the info from the Internet from a bloke who claimed to be a doctor who researched the subject for 5 years as part of a project sponsored by the UN.

(PS. I am a Doctor who researched the subject for 5 years as part of a project sponsored by the UN).

The Internet, a fucking brilliant invention. :D:D

Yeah I know but he asked me if I knew about a survey

and as he has big troubles with his GTG.......

Thanks I also thought about doing a survey myself

which would of course be conducted by chula and ramkhamhaeng universities.

:beer:

The others?

They had accidents. Sad but unfortunate. They met girls from Soi 33. Good girls. Girls who did not want money. They only wanted a falang to love.

Finally, after years of waiting, as semi-virgins in a Soi 33 club, they met Mr. Right-Falang.

Mr. Right-Falang agreed that they needed a place to live together forever, in happiness. So he bought the farm. In her name. The family rejoiced. Mr. Right-Falang bought whiskey for all and the party went on for three days.

The problem is that Mr. Right-Falang had a motorcycle accident three hours after the sale was complete.

The police could not find anything unusual. The family agreed that, even though Mr. Jai Dee Right-Falang corpse was rotting in the morgue, all would be well when his family overseas sent the money necessary to cremate his remains and return them to falang land. They vowed to carry on his dream of a productive farm, suitable for him to retire to, had he not been so unlucky.

The family agreed that it was only right for the daughter to return to Soi 33, where in time she could overcome her grief and meet another falang.

A falang who would spend enough that...well, what the fuck......it is obvious.

What percentage is that?

The others?

They had accidents. Sad but unfortunate. They met girls from Soi 33. Good girls. Girls who did not want money. They only wanted a falang to love.

Finally, after years of waiting, as semi-virgins in a Soi 33 club, they met Mr. Right-Falang.

Mr. Right-Falang agreed that they needed a place to live together forever, in happiness. So he bought the farm. In her name. The family rejoiced. Mr. Right-Falang bought whiskey for all and the party went on for three days.

The problem is that Mr. Right-Falang had a motorcycle accident three hours after the sale was complete.

The police could not find anything unusual. The family agreed that, even though Mr. Jai Dee Right-Falang corpse was rotting in the morgue, all would be well when his family overseas sent the money necessary to cremate his remains and return them to falang land. They vowed to carry on his dream of a productive farm, suitable for him to retire to, had he not been so unlucky.

The family agreed that it was only right for the daughter to return to Soi 33, where in time she could overcome her grief and meet another falang.

A falang who would spend enough that...well, what the fuck......it is obvious.

What percentage is that?

Easy fixed, keep away from motorbikes.

Archived