Riga, the new Bangkok?

chuckwoww

That's not really mongering. I go to nightclubs in the UK from time to time which contrary to what some people on this forum seem to believe are not full of fat white feminist bitches but women of varying degrees of attractiveness of almost every ethnicity under the sun. I've never considered myself mongering on the rare occasion that I pull a normal girl in this country and wouldn't be condescending enough to give advice about how to pull a girl in the UK. Mongering is about buying lots of whores for the night. I think discussion about normal relationships in somewhere like ChiÅ?inÄ?u is slightly out of place on a forum like this. Interesting but out of place.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had visions of some supercool dude in an Armani suit and Raybans

The "supercool dude in Armani suit" wouldn't work in Belem, Sao Luis, Goiania, Manaus, Sao Paulo's Centro or Rio's northern suburbs like Duque de Caxias or Nova Iguacu.

Rough and "adrenaline rushes" places have been my hunting grounds for years.

:smirk:

I think discussion about normal relationships in somewhere like ChiÅ?inÄ?u is slightly out of place on a forum like this. Interesting but out of place.

Most of us "pioneer" mongers are not in Moldova (or provincial Russia, Romania, Stans, Belarus, Colombia, provincial Brasil, Peru, Madagascar, Indonesia, Burma, ect etc) long enough to really develop "normal" relations. We are looking to score some sex with the best looking girls we can get. Sometimes we pay, sometimes we play.

That's why we are mongers. We're sexual deviants in a way, sexually insatiable.

That's not really mongering. I go to nightclubs in the UK from time to time which contrary to what some people on this forum seem to believe are not full of fat white feminist bitches but women of varying degrees of attractiveness of almost every ethnicity under the sun. I've never considered myself mongering on the rare occasion that I pull a normal girl in this country and wouldn't be condescending enough to give advice about how to pull a girl in the UK. Mongering is about buying lots of whores for the night. I think discussion about normal relationships in somewhere like ChiÅ?inÄ?u is slightly out of place on a forum like this. Interesting but out of place.

Well there I tend to disagree. We are discussing P4P in Eastern Europe on Regional Sanuk. That's the first mention of 'normal relationships'. I did go to a few disco type places in Roumania. I'm not a cool young dude but I had no trouble meeting attractive young ladies. Some of them were students they said, some worked in offices. I wouldn't call them whores exactly but they all wanted money for sex. Was I mongering?

The "supercool dude in Armani suit" wouldn't work in Belem, Sao Luis, Goiania, Manaus, Sao Paulo's Centro or Rio's northern suburbs like Duque de Caxias or Nove Iguacu.

Rough and "adrenaline rushes" places have been my hunting grounds for years.

I know. The supercool dude in Armani suit would get mugged pretty quick in places like that. I was describing my vision of 'elite'.

Seriously, I think I do understand what you're saying. I may even be a pioneer monger myself come to think of it. I got myself into some strange situations in Brazil.

Well there I tend to disagree. We are discussing P4P in Eastern Europe on Regional Sanuk. That's the first mention of 'normal relationships'. I did go to a few disco type places in Roumania. I'm not a cool young dude but I had no trouble meeting attractive young ladies. Some of them were students they said' date=' some worked in offices. I wouldn't call them whores exactly but they all wanted money for sex. Was I mongering?

[/quote']

If they wanted money for sex they were definitely whores (by definition) though maybe only part-time whores. That's the sort of nightclub most people on this board want to hear about (I assume). If on the other hand you're going out of your way to avoid whores then that's a bit insulting to those of us who love whoring.

Well there I tend to disagree. We are discussing P4P in Eastern Europe on Regional Sanuk. That's the first mention of 'normal relationships'. I did go to a few disco type places in Roumania. I'm not a cool young dude but I had no trouble meeting attractive young ladies. Some of them were students they said' date=' some worked in offices. I wouldn't call them whores exactly but they all wanted money for sex. Was I mongering?

[/quote']

If they wanted money for sex they were definitely whores (by definition) though maybe only part-time whores. That's the sort of nightclub most people on this board want to hear about (I assume). If on the other hand you're going out of your way to avoid whores then that's a bit insulting to those of us who love whoring.

Now I'm really confused. There were all kinds of girls in the nightclub. Some of them happily married for all I know. I just happened to meet girls who wanted money for sex. Part-time whores probably covers it. Anyway I ended up leaving alone. It was in Sinaia come to think of it, a small provincial town, not Bucharest.

"Mongering is about buying lots of whores for the night."

I'm not sure I ever did that but I've done a lot of mongering.

Sometimes I avoid whores, sometimes I go looking for them, sometimes I stay home and watch TV. Depends how I feel. Certainly not intending to insult anybody.

There were all kinds of girls in the nightclub

In Chisinau, Bucarest, ect, clubs are great places to meet regular girls getting really drunk. Slavic girls drink like cossacks. Finding a sober chick in an EE bar or club, although presumably possible, is difficult.

Not that I am personnaly looking.

There were all kinds of girls in the nightclub

In Chisinau' date=' Bucarest, ect, clubs are great places to meet regular girls (one night-stand sluts) getting really drunk. Slavic girls drink like cossacks. Finding a sober chick in an EE bar or club, although presumably possible, is difficult.

Not that I am personnaly looking.

:smirk: [/quote']

I was in Moldova for about a week. Some people took me to a couple of nightclubs in Chirisau but I was there to work and much too tired at the end of the day for those things. But don't let me put anyone off. There's plenty of pussy available I just wasn't really looking.

If on the other hand you're going out of your way to avoid whores then that's a bit insulting to those of us who love whoring.

There's loads of posts about "GTGs" here.

Anyway I know many guys think war stories are out of place, and I agree that Thai360 is first a whoremongers forum dedicated to prostitution in Thailand and not a "I did this and I did that" international travels board, but occasional stories about freebies scenes do sometimes tell more about each country women's psyche and are more valuable to some guys than a mere club address.

EE is loaded with beauty and charming, wonderful women generally quite wild women who often want to experience life at its fullest.

This deserves a few posts I think.

Archived