pattaya..... stunners

vinod

quote:

Originally posted by pattayaman:

Alfalfa - what are your recommendations? Maybe I've been spending my time in the wrong spots.

I was last there in July when the BG/farang ration was 20 to 1. Not a stunner on every bar stool, but I saw quite a few nice looking girls in the Soi 8 area. Also many below average as you point out. Perhaps on closer inspection I would have found something lacking. I always reserve final judgement until after I spent a little time with them.

I believe the topic is bars and GoGos in Pattaya with the most stunners. As of about a week ago I would have to say SuperBaby and Dollhouse. SuperBaby caters to Japs so prices are outrageous which leaves Dollhouse. Get there early as the place is usually picked clean by 9 or 10. All bar beers are a distant second to GoGos in terms of general quality. That's not to say that the occasional gem cannot be found there.

Please do not flame me on my political incorrectness by using the term "Jap". You will only provide additional amusement.

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alfalfa ]

Hi!

Just a comment. Posting about the bar with the largest amount of stunners is rather meaningless. These thing can change very quickly. Happy a gogo has been mentioned and it does often have better looking girls than most other bars but I have also been there when it was completely void of stunners.

By posting that bar X is packed with stunners you might piss off some newbie and also give him the impression that that the board doesn't provide reliable information. When the newbie arrives at bar X three weeks later the stunners may be replaced by rejects from the local dog pound.

As a rule it is resonably safe to say that the concentration of stunners in south Pattaya is higher than elswhere. They also normally demand higher pay and display more off an attitude.

regards

ALHOLK

Yes, it's very flexible - one night a bar has a lot of stunners, another it's a horror show - relatively speaking! One thing I learnt on my last night there, a girl who had been working in a Jomtien beer bar said she hadn't made much money over there and wished she had started in Pattaya, so maybe that area is worth checking out - she was gorgeous, BTW, albiet expensive. I reckon a 1000 baht for all night is about right, which some girls accept, others go into a rant!

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

Just a comment. Posting about the bar with the largest amount of stunners is rather meaningless. These thing can change very quickly. Happy a gogo has been mentioned and it does often have better looking girls than most other bars but I have also been there when it was completely void of stunners.

By posting that bar X is packed with stunners you might piss off some newbie and also give him the impression that that the board doesn't provide reliable information. When the newbie arrives at bar X three weeks later the stunners may be replaced by rejects from the local dog pound.

regards

ALHOLK

Well,I agree and disagree.

I agree precisely what you say about any comments or recommendations as to where to find stunners. As I said in my original post beauty is in the eye of the beholder so the whole stunner concept may in fact be bogus. And, as you said, the scene in the bars can be very fluid. Good one night and crap the next.

But, I think the newbie would be more pissed off if he posted a request for information here and was ignored. Plus, the post did stimulate some interesting responses.

So, I think there is nothing wrong with telling a newbie what your opinion is at the time you are writing. Yes, a qualifying statement as you gave would be helpful too.

I do agree with your comment on the bars in South Pattaya too. It's too bad they just don't have a bar called Stunners A-Go-Go. Then, our response for the newbies would be easy when they want to know where to find stunners.

"I do agree with your comment on the bars in South Pattaya too. It's too bad

they just don't have a bar called Stunners A-Go-Go. Then, our response for

the newbies would be easy when they want to know where to find stunners."

Opening soon smile.gif" border="0

Yes, things are very transient and quite personal regarding what is a "stunner". Then there is the question - do you really want a stunner with an attitude for LT.

One of the cutest 9+, based on looks, girls I ever bar-fined was from Super Baby. She was probably 18, even the hostesses refereed to her as the little girl. It took me 2 nights to convince her to come with me. I'm an average looking over 50 fellow. On the second night she finally agreed to ST at the ST hotel that is close to Super Baby. It was great to finally get my hands on that little doll.

I went back a 3rd night just to see what would happen. I arrived early, before she started. I saw her come in and said hello. She came to sit with me after she changed. I bought her a drink. It was her turn to dance so she went on stage and was happily bar-fined by someone else. Oh well, time to visit the 2 sisters I was seeing anyway.

Agree with the Pattayman on "Stunner with attitude" too many times I have let my little head make all the decisions without really getting to know her a bit first-it seems more than worth the effort, maybe a meal or something to find out what you will be sleeping with. My most satisfying times have been with a little less stunning and a lot more into "sanuk". In fact if they don't want LT, I get kind of nervous, why not???? Having said all that, let your education begin, its all pretty fun, really!!!! Sanuk Dee Mak!!! laugh.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

In the last year it seems to me that the greatest number of stunners has been increasing at the Walking Street Go Go's while the beauty quotient has been steadily declining on Soi Pattayaland. Also all of the Walking Street barfines are still 500 baht, on Soi Pattayaland some bars are changing 600 baht barfine for girls that clearly aren't up to the Walking Street Go Go standards. My favorites are Dollhouse, Super Baby/Super Girl and Happy in that order. It's a buyers market here now with the number of tourists way down so I know that you will have a great time.

I agree with the comments about the girls of Sabaii Dee. Awesome, but expensive. It cost me around 3,400 baht to buy out a gorgeous young lady there from her day in the fishbowl. My only disappointment was that, being a massage lady, they don't emphasize the development of conversation skills like bar beer girls and others. (Although, upon reflection, she did have good oral skills!) Cheers. Chicago Dave wink.gif" border="0

Archived