pattaya..... stunners

vinod

Just returned from 6 nights in Pattaya and I found several Stunners in Happy a gogo and Dollhouse a gogo, both on Walking street. For sheer numbers however, Soi Pattayaland 2 is hard to beat. You've got All Girls (another favorite of mine), Bubbles,

Rodeo Girls, Misty's (Fantastic place but I'm biased since I know the owner!) Lipstick, and Classroom a gogo all on one street. I forgot Planet Rock and Cat's a gogo are there also! Be sure to hit Sabai Dee massage, it was the best of the 3 major massage places. Enjoy!

Smitty

quote:

Originally posted by vinod:

hi

Can anybody give info about the bars or gogo's where a large no., of girls are 8 plus or stunners since I've just 2 days to spend at Pattaya and want make best use of these 2 nights.

thanks

vinod

Yes, I can give you my top three Pattaya gogo bars for stunners - but, only because youse from Joisey like me.

By the way, as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so your '8' might be my '5' and vice versa. Also, stunner does not always equal a good time. IMO often a stunner means a bad time as they bring too much baggage with them as soon as you fork out that barfine. I usually shoot for that next group below stunner, maybe junior varsity stunners, OK?

But you asked for stunners, so based on looks alone, I would drop by one or two or three of the following gogo bars in Pattaya:

1. Super Baby (Soi Diamond)

2. Dollhouse (beneath Marine Disco)

3. Happy (at the end of what, Happy Soi, across and down a bit from Marine Disco - you will see the touts)

Also, honorable mention to a few that are hit or miss: Blackout (Walking Street), Peppermint (a few feet away from Marine Disco), Bubbles (Soi Pattayaland 2)and one I really liked during my first visit last trip Paradise (Soi 7 or 8, I forgot which).

Actually, in any of these places you will find more SPSI (stunners per square inch) than in Hoboken or East Orange (actually I'm from S. Jersey, home of the Jersey Devil).

Enjoy, and why don't you bring me a cheesesteak and some Tastykakes?

Sarisin,

Thanks for the info, I'll go as per you advice & have a look and post an update.

Sure I would love to get your stuff but I travel a lot and will returing to my base at Edison around 23-Oct. This economic down turn has made my life tough and now we need to club most of the travel to cut down the costs.

vinod

Most of the GoGos in Pattaya are close together in the walking street area. It's quite easy to make the rounds in a couple of hours. Of course the stunners are generally bar fined first. I would start early on a short stay.

My favorite hunting area is in the bars along Soi 8 where I generally stay. Just as many good looking and friendly girls as the GoGos. Bar fines are only 200 to 300B. LT is 1,000.

[ September 29, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattayaman:

My favorite hunting area is in the bars along Soi 8 where I generally stay. Just as many good looking and friendly girls as the GoGos. Bar fines are only 200 to 300B. LT is 1,000.

Don't know when you last visited but it CERTAINLY is not the case now. Soi 7/8 is full of Bowsers regardless of what time you visit. With a little luck you might find a young 7 early on that is very shy and might be persuaded to follow you around like a puppy but that's about it.

Pattayaland soi's all seem to be owned by the same people and this always has a terrible effect on the business - the women quickly turn surly if not given lots of drinks and are frightened about meeting after the bars close down, avoiding the bar fine (someone quoted 600 baht!).

**Paragraph edited by the moderator (Long Gun) because I think your attitude sucks**

tongue.gif" border="0

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

Alfalfa - what are your recommendations? Maybe I've been spending my time in the wrong spots.

I was last there in July when the BG/farang ration was 20 to 1. Not a stunner on every bar stool, but I saw quite a few nice looking girls in the Soi 8 area. Also many below average as you point out. Perhaps on closer inspection I would have found something lacking. I always reserve final judgement until after I spent a little time with them.

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Archived