pregnant wife and a BKK Cozy Massage visit

BKKanalist

I am curious and would appreciate any feedback from posters who have Thai wives.

Over the last two decades I have had a number of friends how had wives that, when pregnant, Ok'd the visit to Bangkok Cozy and other massage places. In some cases even going as far as choosing the girl and talking to her...prior to leaving while hubby goes upstairs to attend to his male needs.

Comments please. Has this been your experience?

If not you friends you know of.... I am in the uncomfortable position of being asked for advice and I know that this is not unusual with at least some friends. But is it common?

If this should not be in nightlife please feel free to move it to finance or wherever appropriate.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's an interesting one. I've had a number of regulars who, when they could feel my interest start to wane, tried to become procurers for me, but the mens/sister approach is something else!

I'd be a bit nervous when going to sleep the first night after accepting the mens/sister deal... and would try to make sure the garden shears and other sharp objects were tucked well away... Never know when she's just testing you --

Farang: "So you really don't mind if I sleep with your sister?"

TG: "Mai pen rai, want you happy... Up to you..."

I actually advanced this concept once. My wife said there was no need, as we could have sex up to the last minute (Not too appetizing).

In a former life, a bar girl (so-called "girlfriend") said that it was fine with her if I saw "working girls" when she was on the rag. But then again, she didn't have an emotional attachment to me.

My advice to your friend would be to not involve his wife if he feels the need to go outside his marriage to satisfy his animal instincts.

Thank you all for holding off long enough to allow me the opportunity to state the bloody obious:

Pregancy is a VERY challenging time for women, physically AND emotionally. Yes it happens that women start feeling 'inadequate' during this time and hint, either seriously or as a test for confirmation of hear fears, at her husband finding a girl who's still desirable looking.

I think the ONLY proper response is to feel outraged at even the concept or proposition. When having children you're in it together for the better part of two decades at least, and the only way to pull that off is to completely support each other during the more challenging times. Well, this is one prime challenging time.

So tell her this time is colloquially called 'hummer season' and put your lady on the pedestal she deserves.

[ Now, if you then also want to screw around because it's what men do then by all means don't give it up because of the kid-thing, but do remain as discrete (weaselish :) ) about it as ever. ]

Seriously Mr Sensitive!

FARK - I was fucking the DarLek up to about a week or so the birth, one bloke I know fucked his wife then she went into labour, he was more worried about if the nurse would see his splooge than if the wife and kid was ok.

Fucking and commitment are two different things, pregnant women wants hubby to be happy, bizarre I agree but could well be true

DOG

Whitelotuslane-

I would save the outrage. Some wives were former bar girls and some were not. What they had in common, aside from being female, pregnant and Thai, was what they did. Surprised me when I first heard about it but I have heard this quite a few times over a lot of years.

Sure pregnancy is challenging. Sure you are in it together. Sure she deserves to be on a pedestal........

What I am trying to find out is how common it is for a pregnant wife to take her husband to a massage place or make other arrangements for him.

It doesn't matter if we are outraged or whether the response is proper or not for our cultures.

Thai culture, or how common it is in Thai culture, is what I am interested in here.

Archived