pregnant wife and a BKK Cozy Massage visit

BKKanalist

Bkkanalist,

The friends that you mention in your original post, are they married to ex-bg's or not?

I am not married and have never been involved with a pregnancy and haven't heard of this occurring before.

I am just wondering whether this "taking a man to a massage place in order to satisfy his basic male instincts" is behaviour a wife/partner from a non-P4P background would engage in as well as a girl who came from a sex-worker background.

I would think if I'd have suggested this to a couple of ex-girlfriends I had before from the non-P4P scene they would be rather upset, but maybe it is something that runs through many threads of Thai society, not just girls from the P4P scene.

What do Thai husbands/partners do in 100% Thai relationships when their wife is pregnant?

Not sure if its a "Thai thing" for a woman to offer a "sexual substitute" to her Thai husband, or something that a Thai girl believes a farang would want, need and should have in order to keep him happy and for her to appear to be a good and considerate wife.

It would be interesting to know.

Where's Jasmine when you need her? (Not Jazzmine Jazz either!! The real one!!)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MooNoi-

This is exactly what I am trying to find out. The falang were married to former bar girls and non-bar girls. Have actually heard this a lot of times over the years so I know that it is not that unusual. But how common?

The only reason for asking is that I am being asked for advice. For once I don't know what to say.

For the sake of the relationship, I'd have to agree with Whitelotuslane. A lot of girls might offer this alternative to keep their mate happy, but I seriously doubt they really want it to happen. Hell, I get into enough infidelity issues just with bargirls!

I also got caught out when I was with my pregnant Filipina wife in Manila. My indescretion wasn't pre-condoned, and it was understood and not immediately punished, but they DO remember. After all, they're women.

Ok... here's one from left field...

If there was some medical condition that stopped you using your penis in a sexual way for a period of time (one month, two months, whatever...) would you take your missus to a massage place packed with Thai guys or tell her to go to some male gogo and tell her to "take her pick and enjoy it"???

I don't think many guys would. So many guys think that infidelity is their basic right and priviledge because of so-called "basic male instincts" but if their missus wanted a bit on the side, (or was getting some), they'd be complaining like hell.

(Not directed at anyone who's previously posted on this thread).

I agree with that.

A compromise might be to go with the wife or gf to get a massage. I don't know what kind of a massage a pregnant girl can sustain, but at least she's there with you to see and approve of any monkey business. I'm not really thinking fornication here, but it might help if the whole preggie thing turns you off.

The times I have had dual massages with bar girls (in-room, or out) have been kind of fun. I just wish I knew exactly what the other three ladies were saying when they were laughing about me! :doah:

:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Last time we were together.....NOT when she was checking out the photo's....lol... Mrs Dog kept telling me something about...."Khun Mah hum lek".... now my Thai's pretty crap and I didn't understand a word of what she was saying....but she did have a "Really" cheeky grin on her face....555555

:grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

Cheers (not so) DC

Archived