Music Video

Chillers

Hi all,

Long time no post :shocked:

In a few (2-6) months I'd like to film part of a music video in BKK. I need katoeys - heaps of them (20-30) for a couple of hours. Ok, so I need some advice or thoughts.

1. How much would this cost? (maybe some would do it for free - they are vain)

2. What are my legal requirements in Thailand? (what docs would they needs to sign) Where can I film? etc.

3. Would it be possible to hire out a bar for a few hours? (e.g. one of the Nana Plaza bars) Would they let me film there?

Chillers

p.s. Great to talk to y'all again!

I was looking in to do a "MTV" video, but not with katoeys.

I had chatted this up at the NEP area and found that if any dancing was to be in the video, it should be taken in a go-go place as they have a license for dancing.

As far as doing the video for free, should happen, as there is a magazine going around, After Dark or something like that and all the girls in there pose for free, as they appreciate the advertising!

Please PM me if you decide to do the video and maybe we can work together or something as I have music that I need to lay down with a video.

I'm sure any bar owner would be happy to turn extra profit in off hours so maybe the costs wouldn't be as much. When we had the stag for an esteemed member here, someone rented out a small cowboy club.

What kinda video is this suposed to be ? If it's sexually explicit your gonna wanna keep it low profile untill you canned it and are back home edditing.

Archived