ST hotels in Sukhumwit

typedef222

Does anyone know of good ST hotels in lower Sukhumwit, especially near the Soi 7 Beergarden?

Several times, I let a girl pick, and she went to a really crappy, dirty one, relatively far from Soi 7. Few things kill the mood quicker -- kiss that GFE goodbye. Also, I feel safer picking my own place :)

Those I know are also expensive -- 300++ baht (it's 90 baht for same standard ST hotel in Yaowarat... or for same price a whole day in Pattaya).

This is what I know of:

* Subsoi off Soi 3, behind Grace hotel. 320 baht. Awful, smelly and dirty.

* Soi Nana about 400m down the soi on the NEP side. 360 baht. Acceptable, but expensive.

* Soi Nana, 3rd floor. 300 baht. Can't possibly relax in this one, thumping all the time.

Anything I'm missing?

Soi Nana is in Yaowarat and there are no ST Hotels on that narrow street. I think you mean soi 3 where Nana is located. Don't be like me and asked a taxi driver to take me to soi Nana [LOL]

On Soi 4 near Sukumvitt is Nana Inn, not to be confused with Nana Hotel. They have a few rooms that have been redone over. About 300 baht. Across the street (soi 4) between Sukumvitt and Grace Hotel are a few sub sois that have Hotels with ST rooms. Both places are great if you are in a hurry.

If you are in the beer garden, turn left on your way out. The Hotel on the left I believe is Park Hotel. On the further side of the Hotel, cut thru their parking lot which we get you to soi 11. From there, it is a short distance to PB house.

PB hotel between soi 3 and soi 11.

A real St hotel with even some gynecological examination chairs.....

ST hotel next to eden club soi 7/1

If you want an expansive ST hotel you have town lodge sukhumvit soi 18......rent one of the suite

(with jacuzzi) and you will certainly get the room at half price.

When you pass the canal, going East from the train station or the subway, I believe soi Nana is the second or third street on the right. It is a small street, not much on that soi. I have found maps that say Soi Nana and the street signs says it also. I had a Chinesee driver who took me there once. Took me a while to figure out what happened. Every time I walk by that soi, I laugh.

Archived