Mr. Thailand featured in September Issue Flex magazine!

foreigner

'is featured in the Hard Times section of September's Flex magazine'

sound a bit gay to me........ :hmmm:

i wonder if OH has his copy on order?........... :dunno:

last time i flexed my hard muscle in public i was almost arrested...... :yikes:

but i was in Afterskool at the time and 2 cops walked in........... :o

Flex is a good read & is the only American magazine covering international body building.

drop by Sitthi's power zone gym Prachasongkroh Soi 23, din dang .. about 10 AM weekdays ..

grunt & smile with the guys for a while .. Gym supplied spotters for forced reps w/ fellow work out warriors cheering you on ..

I've spent more time in gyms than bars .. & the atmosphere & smiles in Sitthi's gym are down right inspiring.

edit:

02 689-5298 (99)

google power zone gym map for a Bkk map to the gym & directions in Thai for your taxi

to my knowledge Flex is not sold in Bkk .. there will be copies to read at Power Zone in a few weeks.

'is featured in the Hard Times section of September's Flex magazine'

sound a bit gay to me........ :hmmm:

and, pray tell, which sport where male fans look at photos of male stars of the sport and ooh and ahh about how "tough" and "big" they look ISN'T gay?! heheh.

not saying anything's wrong with it, to each his own...but "gayness" is a fundamental part of ALL spectator sports, don't kid yourselves, folks.

preahko

i wonder if the people who see gayness in the seekers of physiologic perfection have ever been gym rats.

I am a person who accepts that i do not have the genetics or dedication to achieve even 6 pack abs.

I admire what these guys are made of & what they do to achieve those results.

& Sitthi is not drug enhanced .. he won the 2005 IFBB world championship in Shanghai when the Spaniard who was initially awarded the gold was disqualified after failing a drug test.

watching Sitthi doing squat sets with 6 Ivnako plates .. I could not do 1 rep with 2 of those plates .. is awe inspiring.

I lub it tu mutt when I cannot wash the back of my neck after a good workout ..

feeling good about working hard enough to achieve vascularity.

That first time I realized that I had bicep vein .. after goodness how many super sets & drop sets ..do the rack! .. it took a lot to get that pencil thin vein ..

it's [color:red]a[/color] measure of work ethic.

if you're not a gym rat you would not have a clue about what i refer.

ok in bar fly terms ..

the guy that can drink a liter of scotch & still walk / talk ..

or the guy that can drink a liter of scotch & go to work the next day.

Sitthi has come a long way from his youth in Surin.

he drives a new Jeep suv..

I met his girl friend several years ago (at the Thai Japan Din Dang complex gym before he opened his gym) she is beyond beautiful & she can out squat (w/ an Olympic bar!) most of the guys posting here .. including me

he travels the planet to competitions .. last year he won championships in Prague, Spain, Shanghai, Dubai .. + manila & vietnam SE Asia competitions

he owns a gym equipped with the best equipment available in Los Angeles .. he went to LA to personally select the equipment for his new din dang gym.

the Thai sports authority complex has a 3m cast bronze statue (quite impressive) of Sitthi as the center piece of it's Bangkok complex.

Surin had an 'elephant parade' honoring him in the spring of '07.

find fault if you want .. but he has my respect, big time.

Guest lazyphil

well done that man, cant fault him, no steroids and what not :thumbup: ....its not the body i aspire to gain going down the gym/cross country running, week in week out, in any event its rewarding having a goal and reaching it.... and theres nothing gay about looking a sweaty fit nubile lasses in the gym now :smirk:

Archived