Mr. Thailand featured in September Issue Flex magazine!

foreigner

• 2 weeks later...

Have to echo previous thoughts on both sides...i wouldn't want a body like that and i don't know of any females who like men with bodies like that. Hats off to the guy for his dedication, altho' when he gets older he might really look bad...

As an aside, how is it that hollywood stars get so fit so fast...? You always hear they have a personal trainer, went from blob to 6 pack in a second....how??????

Have to echo previous thoughts on both sides...i wouldn't want a body like that and i don't know of any females who like men with bodies like that. Hats off to the guy for his dedication, altho' when he gets older he might really look bad...

As an aside, how is it that hollywood stars get so fit so fast...? You always hear they have a personal trainer, went from blob to 6 pack in a second....how??????

Females only tell you they don't like a muscular body, so your feelings won't be hurt :smirk:

It's the same as telling her that your NOT a tit man...as your caught staring at a women with a "big rack." :surprised:

As far as "looking bad when he gets older," think about the current Governer of California!

Archived