Farang Woman on Asian Websites

bust

That "girl" was hidious!!!

I am Asian and have been on Asiafriendfinder. I saw a cute black girl and emailed her. We went out once or twice, but ended up being friends with benefits for over 3 years. i would see here about once a month. Now she is getting married. Oh well! She did have a thing for Asian men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in the backpackers scene there are lots of Farang girls hunting for the Thai guys. Lots of Japanese girls going for the Thai guys too. For the Farang girl most of the time the reason to have something with an Asian guy is that they have such soft skin and no hair. It seems to me that you punters have a good counterpart as your reasons to go with Thai girls are of like level! Ah yes I know there are also plenty of other reasons...

And why are most Farang women fat? Cause they are heavily disappointed in Life or in lover(s) just like many of you guys are in your ex farang wives and GFs. People tend to overeat when they are not happy. The kettle is blaming the pot that its black.

For (Farang) women the step to use sexworkers is quite big as for men that path is traditionally paved for them so if they want its easy to hook into. Again just the same for punters its easier to go somewhere else where you are not known and can mostly do what you want plus in a wonderful exotic environment to P4P in LoS. SO F-women are going there in growing numbers and chances are she will get a male pro who is heterosexual. They continue to live in a dreamworld when sexworker or cowboy becomes their lover or even husband that he will remain faithful to her when she visits her homecountry. Sounds familiar?

Okay guys, shoot! Oh maybe thats not the right pun for this one. Start throwing the rotten tomato's so you can judge me as a fat FF-cunt (FF=Farang Feminazi)without realizing that there are Farang women out there who are creative, sexy, slim, smart, loving and nonjudgemental who would love to fuck your ass off. There are not many, I know. But if you stop judging ALL F-women like that you will be able to see that One Rose thru the torny bush. Basing your future on your past negative experience is closing your heart chakra. THis in itself will garantee that you will NEVER be able to have a loving relationship with F or Thai or... But then you blame on color/culture and you go to another color/culture only to discover in the long run that every color/culture has a black side. AS can be seen on this site where there is also a lot of anger and frustration about Thai women.

I think its great that guys and (girls!) go to another culture to get fucked or for rt as male and female relationships in the West gotten to be quite fucked up. With women wearing the pants and men who turned into softies after feminism the whole sexual polarity is off. No wonder ppl go elsewhere and Thailand especially is a country with feminine energy, the land itself and its women who are more feminine. So YES GO FOR IT! And enjoy but blaming the other sex for what was also your mistake- lousy rts, does not HELP you out it only makes the emotional poison in you bigger as you have to keep moulding over your old shit. Is that payback time for HER? No, she is out of your life. Is it payback time for you towards your self? YES, so forgive and dont keep feeding into negative nonsense as it only runs around in your own head. So you are hurting yourself.

jeez DS you disappoint me. You should help out your friends. Bust is right you being geographically closer and the woman is in NEED. I thought you guys liked Damsels in Distress... She does have a bit slent eyes...so if you keep your eyes closed, roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot you should be all right!

Hey sorry I missed you but will be coming back very soon for a couple of months so we can meet up again.

Love, TC

PS did OH go straight again as he is talking about threesomes with sisters or is it his holy upbringing? For me sisterhoods are not so interesting as it needs at least one hard-working cock around. JUst to balance out things...

Archived