Farang Woman on Asian Websites

bust

Always looking to extend the current stable, there seems to be an increasing number of farang woman putting up profiles on asian dating sites. Farked if I know why considering they are there for those of us doing our best to avoid them. Anyone else notice the same?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they looking for men or women?

:confused:

Men........Although funny you should say that. I was talking with Miss "sometimes I don't wear underwear" last night and she brought up the subject of having a threesome on my next trip. But get this, she wants a farang girl not a thai girl. I said I would have to think about it.

Are they looking for men or women?

:confused:

Men........Although funny you should say that. I was talking with Miss "sometimes I don't wear underwear" last night and she brought up the subject of having a threesome on my next trip. But get this' date=' she wants a farang girl not a thai girl. I said I would have to think about it.[/quote']

A threesome? that is disgusting, immoral, degrading and perverted...I mean if you do it right! Does she have a sister for me?

Maybe looking for Asian man. Farang man no good. :tophat:

You'll hurt the ego of some posters on this board by saying that. They like to think of themselves as big-dicked, rich, handsome farangs rejecting the evil, ugly, fat, white feminazi bitches in favour of beautiful, petite, demure Asian women. The idea that some farang women might be interested in Asian men is too much to bear.

Archived