A perfect Christmas day in Bkk ??

i talked to chef horst at the montien hotel's verandah coffee shop, they will have their regular large spread all you can eat buffets, asian on tuesday nights, seafood on friday nights, international on saturday nights, starts at 6:45pm. he did say he's going to have a huge buffet on new year's eve.

i talked with kim at shenanigans, they're having thanksgiving day, christmas day, and new year's day all you can eat buffets, 2pm-11pm, and a christmas eve dinner. reservations and more information can be had by calling 038 710 641.

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: k11fan ]

Greedisgood

What time are you guys meeting for dinner in Bourbon Street for Christmas dinner??? I will be arriving that day at about 15.00. Are you eating at lunchtime or in the evening?

Thanks

Uniformguy. smile.gif" border="0

Dear U.,

Looks like if you rush you'll make it ! laugh.gif" border="0

There is talk right now at around 3 PM. SoiAngel is arranging it and at this point is gathering names to give Doug the owner an estimate of attendees. Come on over, I'm sure it will be going on for a while the way those guys party wink.gif" border="0

Besides would love to discuss with you our mutual uniform fetish wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Greedisgood

thanks for the info but I touch down at DM at 15.30 so by the time I get into town and check in it will be too late. Might check the place out later as I will not pay the inflated BF on Christmas day.

Would certainly like to meet for a chat about our mutual fetish my favourite website is asian-schoolgirls@yahoogroups.com I notice Peterg is also a fan maybe we could all get together and do a tour of our favourite uniform bars. I will be in BKK until the 29th and then down to Pattaya for a week and back to BKK for a few more days.

UNIFORMGUY tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

UG, you sound like you have a great plan for sanuk here in the LOS. I will be back in town the 28th, so maybe we can get together, and I would be happy to assist you in your quest.

By the way, if I recall, the inflated barfines were on Christmas Eve when the bars are open all night. I don't think the inflated barfines were on the 25th. Of course, they are back the 31st - New Year's Eve as the bars are usually open all evening then too. I don't know about Pattaya though, and I suppose you will be there then.

Send me a private mail if you want to hook up the 28th and have a great visit.

Archived