"The Daily Show" will be live from Iraq this week

foreigner

Let's see the spin machine deal Jon & Rob live from the Lie Zone

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070820/us_nm/dailyshow_dc_3

Last week "The Daily Show" had video of Cheney in '94 telling of the Iraq dangers.

It appears that General Shinsheki's report to congress was actually plagiarized from Cheney's '94 quagmire civil war assessment.

Me thinks Daily broke the Cheney video .. it was NBC the next day & [color:red]google video today.[/color]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6936487985407458070&q=cheney+on+iraq+1994&total=71&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trying to sneak 1 past ya.

daily show fans will appreciate this weak from iraq show

did you view the video?

I saw a post where you 'contended' that you were exercising .. exercise improves reasoning, with diligence you will come around to the foreigner position on truth-iness.

were / are you a hooligan?

any truth to the internet rumor that soccer hooligans are direct decedents of colonialists?

Guest lazyphil

never was or am a hooly or ever aspired to be one all goes over my head.that said i was watching the real football factorys international last night, the rotterdam firm look a bit loopy....khunsanuk, secret life?????

do you feel reasonable after working out?....i usually want to have a glass of water not reason with communists! :smirk:

BTW. I've seen the video clip and I'm just not sure how many times the thought "Jesus, the majority of Americans are stupid.", can arise without doing permanent brain damage.

OK, so we know they lied and that they continue to lie, and that they are sending mostly decent people (I had 2 Iraq vets in my house over the weekend), to kill innocent people over greed, right?

But as Phil would argue, "Stop whining. That's the way it's always been. If you're so bloody upset about it, boycott petrol". Nice.

I like the way you keep banging on about the evils of Communism, and then go on to tell us that in our own "democratic" societies, we are powerless to prevent our elected representatives from plundering and murdering for profit, and may as well let them get on with it. Not very democratic, eh?

Realistic? Well, if it is realistic, then that is really sad.

The human race has obviously gone through a very short lived period of democracy then, hasn't it? Why bother pretending anymore? Why vote? Our democratic systems have been reduced to hegemony of the elite.

Isn't it time for a revolution?

Oh. I forgot. If you talk of revolution, that makes you a terrorist, and qualifies you to be locked up indefinitely with no right to a trial.

Guest lazyphil

come infidel lets have a revolution....do it, come on.......oddly enough fidel i dont like any of this anymore than you, oddly enough i do have compassion when i see a father greiving over his child just blown to bits in iraq, you are no more sensitive to this vision than me although you'd like to believe so.

Archived