Chilean Girls - Any Experiences?

MooNoi

On TV here in Oz next week there's a story about prostitution in Chile. (Foreign Correspondent for those here who want to know).

They had some promos for it at the end of the program tonight, and it seemed quite LOS-like in that it seemed very open and upfront - not underground and hidden as in other countries.

But have to say, some of the girls looked absolutely stunning!

(Don't want this to turn into a "farang girls are all ugly stuck-up bitches thread" ok?)

Anyone got any experience of the sanuk scene in Chile? How do prices compare to LOS? And how does it work - Short time only? Long time back to the hotel? Brothels? Prices?

Is Chile safe as a destination for tourists?

Don't know why, but I'm starting to like Latino women more and more as I get older. Maybe because I've never been there it seems new, exciting and exotic.

No experiences, but I went and had a look at that intl sex guide.info board for you. Very few stories on Chile and the 20 or so pics on there of chicas werent to inviting.

For some time now I have been reading the equador section on that board. That section is extremely active with tons and tons of pics, of some rather nice looking girls. Maybe you should look into Ecuador.

Waerth

Guest lazyphil

i met two gorgeous chilean girls in the pick up truck from aranaya prathet to siem reap they wanted me to join them in their travels and to this day regret declining the offer :mad: ....i've been to neighbouring peru...had its share of cute girls in lima night clubs up the andes girls seem to shrink!

South America is awesome, and Chile is no exception. Lots of good bars in Santiago (nice, safe city, by the way), very upfront girls, quite a bit of English spoken if your Spanish is not up to snuff. You might want to check out some of Prosal's posts, he is a mine of information on all things Latino.

Of course, if you get to this part of the world, you will also want to check out my current location (Brazil) and neighboring Argentina (currently a bargain).

From one day of walking all over Santiago, I can confirm that prostitution is not like it is in Thailand. I'm sure there is a lot of it, but you need to know where to look (I didn't).

The one interesting thing, after walking around for a while we wanted a coffee and a place to sit down. There didn't seem to be any Starbucks so we went to a local place. We entered and all the girls were wearing just bra and panties. We had our coffee's and left.

Actually there was a strip club behind our hotel and my partner checked it out, but it was very expensive.

Now Nicaragua....

Don't know why, but I'm starting to like Latino women more and more as I get older. Maybe because I've never been there it seems new, exciting and exotic.

Poor old piggy, never had a Latino ?

Had quite a few from there when living in Spain and back in the UK as my mate lived in Santiago and travelled all over the region for a few years before we met.

Some real stunners for sure and very full figures but also some who you just knew were going to turn into right big fat heffers later in life.

I think that with asians, though they sometimes may not age well, they do not often balloon up into fat old hags.

Archived