Bullying Barowner threatens foodstalls?

I apologise to all.

Khun Sanuk I am sorry for hurting anyones feelings. This post is intented to ask and query into this matter. From previous posting it would 'seem' many people are in the 'know'.

Too many times I have heard from non-Thai people who say how lazy the Thais are. Well here is a case where these people are earning a living doing their jobs,

not harming a souland on land that is owned by the city.

It does not matter what country someone is from, they should not get a

kick out of abusing people who have less than they have.

Yes, it is about the vendors but it is more than that, it's about power.

Why anyone could abuse someone when they are not being harmed or affected, is beyond me.

sprit of town hall: "Let me tell you this, it is fact that he pays the girls well, no I don't pay them of course I don't."

I refer to my above posting; They earn it. He does not

give them anything that not is earned. Everyone seems to forget we are guests in this country and as such we should act

accordingly toward our hosts.

Your money is no excuse to treat Thai people badly just as in our own countries money is no excuse to treat anyone badly.

"The symbolism of that is apparant, big bar owning farang shouting at a poor innocent street vendor."

Once again why would he need to shout at anyone. This is their country and as such they should be treated with respect.

nepfan : "I also see Big Dogs point of view. I'll stay neutral."

Come on you must have an agenda? I see from your posting "a friend has a bar about to open and you are looking for a name". Are you

not sure you are looking to be a BigDog yourself? I really don't understand, you seem to speak for him. What is your answer? You never answered the question everone asked of you. You seem to know so much. Why no answers? What will happen soon?

Yes please save me the trouble, why would someone treat a lady this way? And yet have someone stand by them as you do. I do know this lady and have talked to her about this, she seemed to have no problem talking about it as you inferred, maybe you only think you know her? I don't know if you know her or not but she tells me he must hate the Thai people.

This man has been abusing these people for sometime. Anyone who would stand by this man and respect Khun Nit must have more going on than he wishes to tell. When will it end, and when will the Thai people say ENOUGH? Better yet when will he and you learn that this is not acceptable.

As long as this guy and his followers allow this to happen it will never end. Your protection of this matter only shows the true other side. I for one will not be drinking in this bar again.

This board is so named NanaPlaza.com. In such should understand the Thai way.

If this is a place to only complain about the Thais and their way, I am sorry for that.

I love Thailand and the very people that make it a place to be a free and loving place. I never meant to turn this into a fight against everyone on this board.

The question remains why would anyone treat the these vendors this way when they have no legal right to do so or it does not affect their business?

Better yet why would anyone not want to help these street vendors? It would seem you have an agenda of your own?

"dreadfully boring Bar Beers at the entrance to Nana, stumbling through motorcycles, dog shit and black taxis

from the Nana Hotel."

This place was doing just fine before you arrived, whenever that was? I've never seen anyone from Bigdogs cleaning outside the bars?

If you wanted it to be something else then why not go elsewhere.

And finally;

This is a personal issue to me and should be to anyone who respects human rights and agrees that abuse of any form sould not be tolarated, or justified, irrespective if the abused/abuser is Thai, farang or any other race/social standing.

Washington Sq. Ted

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gadfly; If you have nothing important to say to this, post why would you kill the messenger?

It's not about the printed text it about what I have stated over and over, power and the abuse of people.

Washington Sq. Ted

Archived