Dubai Sanuk

mikes

Hi All,

I am going to Dubai for the ist time for a meeting and staying at Ramada Hotel. I will be staying in 1 night only and have no time to search around the various night clubs for girl. Whre I can find a Russian girl for about US$ 250 per night.

Thanks

The Ramada Hotel is in Bur Dubai which is the main p4p area of Dubai, so you have a lot of options.

US$ 250 will certainly get you an all nighter with a Russian or far eastern European girl (the Stans), although the normal rate would be around 500-600 Dirhams which is about US$ 140-160.

There is a nightclub in the Ramada (access from outside) which I have never been to but I understand is a pick up joint.

Across the main road is Jockeys pub in the Panorama hotel which has Russians but is predominantly Chinese and African.

On the same side as the Ramada but in another hotel called the Regal Plaza is another nightclub with plenty of Ruskies and diagonally across the main road junction is the York International Hotel with a huge hooker bar upstairs (mixed).

Also on the same side as Jockeys, but down a side street is a hotel called Imperial Suites with a big nightclub called Staying Alive (I think), which again is full of totty.

• 4 weeks later...

I was recently in Dubai and spent the day and night in a little bar called the Scottish Snug. In area terms it's about the same size as After Skool, however, here all similarities end. It is a small empty shell of nothingness. No music, no beer selection, and utterly devoid of cheap sluts giving hand-jobs. Take me back to After Skool. Speaking of which, do they still have that sliding glass front door ? Always seemed a bit out-of-place somehow....

Archived