GF 3 or 4 Star Hotels BKK

Victor1960

I think the joiners fee is at least partially just the hotel wanting a cut of the action. Otherwise, it would be a lot more than 300b, or they would even bar it altogether.

If it goes towards better security, I'm for it, depending on how they implement it.

Sure. If they want to charge it, fine. But build it into the room rate so it "seems" like there's no joiner fee, and also to save you the "walk of shame" - standing at the desk paying for your friend and potentially creating loss of face - mainly for you! :D

And what if you go out and pick up a GTG for the evening and want to bring her back to the hotel? They're still going to charge a joiner fee for her, which is going to look REAL good as far as she's concerned, isn't it! :confused:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, just curious why u booked with the hotel at 1400 Baht per night. We sell Standard rooms to Thai 360 members at 980 Baht per night, inc the 1% discount?

Ahh..I should have know that but I forgot all about booking room before I left for Thailand. Just remembered the day before my flight and then called Woraburi since I had their number. I could get what I think was a standard room for 1100 but went for "superior" or something like that wich costed 1400. Anyway..there are many moore hotels in Sukumwit so I am not worried..Just pisses me of that they get away with this.

Nice to have a forum where you can be warned and warn others..

Having a great time now and will choose another hotel when I go to Bangkok again.

Cheers!!

SPIFF

I would advice to stay away from all Sawasdee chain hotels. I've stayed in Woraburi, Pattaya Siam Sawasdee and Pattaya Sawasdee Seaview. Been tried to charge extra money in every one of them for minibar drinks I have not had, extinguisher I didn't brake, guest fees...They're cheap but not worth the hassle. Staff has been rude and non professional in every one of them :cussing: . The management of this chain really sucks.

I would advice to stay away from all Sawasdee chain hotels. I've stayed in Woraburi, Pattaya Siam Sawasdee and Pattaya Sawasdee Seaview. Been tried to charge extra money in every one of them for minibar drinks I have not had, extinguisher I didn't brake, guest fees...They're cheap but not worth the hassle. Staff has been rude and non professional in every one of them :cussing: . The management of this chain really sucks.

I stayed in the Siam Sawasdee. There was nothing at all that I liked about that hotel and vowed to avoid their hotels, Woraburi included.

Uncomfortable room. Unpleasant restaurant. Shifty staff.

There was also this phone that the front desk used to speak to cleaners on my floor. It had to be heard throughout the floor, so it was the loudest, shrillest phone in Thailand and would go off any time, day or night.

Fuck that place. Never again.

So do most of the "Renters" that get taken back there as well!!!!...

Maybe you could save the BF and keep things "Inhouse"

I guess I'm a little stupid as I didn't fully understand the point in your post :dunno: . Was that ment to make you look like high roller and me as low class sex tourist?

But as for keeping things "inhouse" I wouldn't be suprised if Siam Sawasdee's receptionist provided some extra room service judging by the hints she gave.

So do most of the "Renters" that get taken back there as well!!!!...

Maybe you could save the BF and keep things "Inhouse"

I guess I'm a little stupid as I didn't fully understand the point in your post :dunno: . Was that ment to make you look like high roller and me as low class sex tourist?

But as for keeping things "inhouse" I wouldn't be suprised if Siam Sawasdee's receptionist provided some extra room service judging by the hints she gave.

trooper,

sorry if my feeble attempt at humour failed to get through....

I found your point about the management sucks amusing.... it made me laugh....

(AS in sucks = Blow jobs....get it now????)

and made the observation that most of the "Renters" as in BG's, BF'd and taken back to the Hotel would "Suck" too (i.e. give BJ's...lol..)

Where you got the "High Roller v. low class sex tourist" angle totally escapes me....nothing in my post that even remotely suggests anything of the sort!!!!....and it's not the sort of comment that I would make...

...Me...a High roller.... No way....and no pretence either...what you see, is what you get!!!....there's plenty of guys on the board that know me and know I like having a good time when I'm in town...but "High Roller"...55555555

As for you, I don't know you or what your tastes / preferences are.... so I am not in a position to make any judgement....Nor would I....simple as that...

You did start to get the gist of my post with your point about the receptionist though....lol...

What I was trying to say...(and obviously not in a clear manner) was....that if the management "Sucks"..(read gives BJ's) you could save a BF and use the services of "management"

Just a light hearted joke...that's all

Cheers Dum Cnut

I stayed in the Siam Sawasdee. There was nothing at all that I liked about that hotel and vowed to avoid their hotels, Woraburi included.

Uncomfortable room. Unpleasant restaurant. Shifty staff.

There was also this phone that the front desk used to speak to cleaners on my floor. It had to be heard throughout the floor, so it was the loudest, shrillest phone in Thailand and would go off any time, day or night.

Fuck that place. Never again.

I remember that phone at the Woraburi!

I only stayed there because there was big construction noise at NanaTai and Woraburi had just opened and had a promotional offer. The rooms were brand new and cheap at the offer price but it was so annoying. Fuck knows why anyone'd stay there now. What non-sex tourist budget traveller wants to stay in Soi 4? :dunno:

Back to the subject: girls tell me that even most top class hotels are girl-friendly. Marriott certainly is, Landmark, Sheraton. Even Oriental and Shangri-La. It'd probably be quicker to list the places that weren't GF.

Archived