Kob the Cockney

frede

Bang-cockney (sp?) Bar, Suk soi 6 where it meets soi 4. Or sometimes at the Rooftop Garden on Suk soi 5 above Foodland.

Top bloke! A good friend for many, many years.

"We are Milwall! We don't care..." Sing that tune and he'll lub you too mutt LOL!

Cheers,

SD

He is still involved in Tony's, Soi Cowboy but generally is only there when the old bill visit - which is very rare these days thankfully. Spends most of his time at the Rooftop Garden, Soi 5. Until 5 am most days. His missus will be in the Bangcockney, Soi 6, and can give you his number.

Kob and his wife were real nice to me for a number of years,but the last couple of years they have some real bad staff and cashiers working for them,I was banned for life last thursday night from Bangkokney bar because the cashier has been padding my bar bill for 2 years and I called her on it and I cussed her out,I walked out on a 680 baht bar bill and now there claiming 990 baht last year she got me for 4900 baht bill padding,I got nothing against kob and his wife but there letting the wrong people keep working for them.

I'm starting to get a sense of why some folks are a bit obsessed with outing the trolls and multi-id posters... It's amazing what lengths some people will go to, to keep up a presence on a board that has booted them, and to beat the same dead horses, month after month, year after year! Bizarre, really. If I was living in Bangkok again, the last thing I'd be doing would be spending my time carrying out silly web-based vendettas!

YimSiam

donovan-

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us. It sounds pretty harsh and I am sure many on this board feel your pain.

For cussing out the cashier and walking out on a bill I think a ten or twenty year ban from the bar would have been more appropriate.

Banned for life is just too much.

Archived