Dollhouse - Pattaya

New Petchburi Pete

Last night I was at the Dollhouse in Pattaya and really enjoyed the place. I thought there were quite a few very nice looking ladies.

I noticed a sign advertizing a dance contest they are holding on Nov. 11 , called the "Naughty Dancing Contest."

First prize is 10000 Baht

Second prize is 5000 Baht

Third prize is 2500 Baht

I highly recommend this club; and I do think

Nov. 11 would be very special.

quote:

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

I highly recommend this club;

One wonders whether or not there might be some covert media blitz campaign to promote Dollhouse on these boards with all the good write-ups it gets? It seems to work somewhat in that some friends and I took another look in both the Pattaya and CP branches this past week. IMHO both places don’t hold a candle to some of the other bars around. Pattaya had a slightly better looking bunch on stage though I wouldn’t crawl over too many board members to get to them that’s for sure. The CP branch positively sucked when we went in Friday night. Good crowd of customers but a bunch of girls whose indifference was only matched by their bland looks. A trip to Soi Cowboy afterwards brought us back to reality.

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Palatkik ]

I don't know about the overall talent of Dollhouse Pattaya but they have 2 of the most gorgeous creatures in Thailand there in my opinion. Of course they have attitudes to match as they know they are hot stuff. One of the few bars where I am happy just to sit and stare for a while.

Ranger

I was at the Dollhouse Pattaya friday night and no.#72 "Miss Amazing" was not there. It looked like several of the real lookers were gone, at least on Friday night. Maybe they went home for the holidays. I thought the girls at Frozen, soi diamond were really cute I never have taken anyone from the Dollhouse Pattaya but they seem friendly enough. Anyone ever taken #72 out? What is she like? I have been dreaming of her for months.

MCJIMMYS

MCJIMMYS

McJimmys,

I partied with her once at Tony's Disco as she had finished her nightly ST and joined her friend who I had barfined. She was great fun and quite a party girl (many tequila shots). We were eating those stringy squid snacks "Lady and the Tramp" style, which was quite a treat. I had visions of a 3-some, but was out with the other girl for the first time, so I didn't attempt it. It's on the to do list, though!

Ranger

Hay Ranger, sounds like I missed a great oppertunity. I really wanted to experience her many talents. oh well, there is always another. But it brings me to a point. If it is true that she has left. I was talking to another girl who left the Dollhouse Pattaya, and she said that the management cut the girls pay for any little thing and that the girls were not treated very well. I wonder if the Dollhouse's success has gotten to the people running the place. So now they think they can treat the girls how ever they want. They will soon find the best girls leaving and business will drop. Get It Together Guys, or you will be sarry. MCJIMMYS

Archived