Fun in Chiang Mai?

Encore

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I meant that, if your just a tourist and not longtime vistor you will never come across these beautiful girls as none of them we come across the farang orientented night life. We had many interns in our company ad I got hocked to one of them. My GF is from CM, I met her in 2000 and still with me. I travel often to thai and she comes over somtimes. Her family is quite well off and has been pressuresing her to get married but she is does not want to get married to thai man ;) she wants to hav a baby as she tell me she is getting old 27 yrs. :o Also once she has a baby she will get her share of properties...I could not figure out. :banghead::banghead:

CM is known for tall beatiful women, if you are looking for them some like the Isaan beauty.

cheers

What you sample in Bkk & Paty.& the farang night life, is the left overs.... the real beauty CM girls are no where in the farang nightlife, the are exclusive for the thai & japs.,

cheers

...It is striking that the most beautiful (CM) girls I met in BKK did not speak any English at all...

Is the mp on the other side of river Sayuri? I went there in 2002 and it was 800b excellent service best I had in Chiang Mai.Haven't been free to visit again since,but if i get a chance I be back.Anyone know the going rate these days,that is the local rate!I was gen'ed up on the 800b as if you werent in the know it was over 1000b

Where is MP Pandora?

And what about any recommendations for Thai style places? There seems to be a number of them like Picasso, etc and there is a cluster of bars/restaurants/karaoke places on the middle ring road past the rimping super market/road 1001 heading towards Lampun which connects back to the superhighway?

Are thai places off-limits to farangs? The girls sitting outside usually seem to be a BIG step up from the merchanidse on LKR....

Pandora is diag opposite the road going to the railroad station. Small selection but have never had a bad one. Erawan Karaoke (on the Super Hgwy close to CM Green Hills Hotel) has some stunners. Those places you mentioned you had better practice your pasaat Thai since most of the sows do not speak English. Mostly Uni girls that are looking for long time supporters. But phone #'s for late night meets or afternoon delights can be had :D

To be more accurate ( I missed it first time, Pandora is at the end of a small soi on the right hand side of the road when you travel from town to the railway station. The station is a few hundred meters further on the right.

Thanks GiG, I enjoyed my visit. When you go early e.g.3.00pm or so, the selection is very small. Maybe more later.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys can you provide some landmarks or street names for Pandora? Still not clear where it is..

It is worthless to say it is on the right or the left side. There are four different ways to approach the railway station as it sits between two major roads that run into town and the superhighway.

Much better to add west, east, north, south for directions if one is clear on their own bearings...

CB

Sorry CB, my fault, confusing right and left again.

Travelling from the old city on Tha Pae rd, cross Nawarat bridge, continue straight ahead on Th Charoen Muang. You pass the intersection with Th Bamruangrat on the left (which itself leads to Sayuri).

At some stage you may pass the railway station on your right. That means you've gone too far, as I did.

Instead, a few hundred meters before you see the station on your right, on the Left is a small dead end soi. At the entrance of the soi a large tall sign, one of the boards on the sign mentions the word Pandora. If you have a LP guide, the map shows a post office on Th Charoen Muang, the soi is just before that P.O. but on the opposite side of the road.

Enjoy, and please give us feedback.

Archived