Triple entry tourist visa and return ticket

wonderlust

I just received a triple entry tourist visa from the Thai Consulate in Vancouver. Their requirements:

-Passport or travel document with validity not less than six months.

-Visa application form completely filled out for each passport.

-One recent official passport photograph taken within six months of application.

See the '90 Out of 180' thread a bit further down for more comments on the O visa. The Thai Consulate in Vancouver did not request any 'proof' of airline ticket. The visa form does ask about entry date and duration of stay, but anything could be written in if no ticket was in hand yet. My triple entry visa took less than a week to process when sent by overnight mail.

Wonderlust, you might be lucky and get away with getting a Non Imm. O from one of the consulates e.g. Hull without any supporting documentation, can't swear to it as i've never tried. But i have had a Non Imm. O from the Royal Thai embassy in London and can assure you that i'm 100% certain that if you turn up there without any supporting documentation you will be leaving very disappointed with no Non Imm O visa and with a flea in your ear?!

Simie.

Wonderlust, no guarentee you will be successsful at Hull? But i would'nt be surprised if you are as i've heard they interpret the rules in a very "liberal" manner?! I think its an English guy who runs the show there and they are basicly funded by visa fees? Where as at the Royal Thai embassy in London your dealing with Thai civil servants who do things very much by the book. When i've done a Non-Imm visa there they've wanted photo copies of my Thai marriage certificate and my wifes I.D. card as well as the form and fee.

Simie.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived