Seeking recommendations for dentist in Pattaya

mongatu

I got ripped off for dental work at BKK hospital. I went in for teeth cleaning but the dentist supposedly found a cavity and ended up paying over $100. I don't believe a cavity was actually there and was not warned ahead of time that the cost would be so much. I also came down w/ a bad case of 24-hr stomach flu a few days later.

I recommend Pattaya International Hospital on Soi 4.

I usually see Dr Ladda in Bangkok but sinse I have been residing in Pattaya now recently went to a new Dentist The place is

SMILE DENTAL CLINIC 038-427830

Location is above Second St and South Pattaya Road

about a block and a half above Walking St swa

Dr Suppanut Boonperm she speaks good English got cleaning done for 500 baht a filling for another 500 my Dentist in the States wanted $220 dollars to have this done so think of the savings!

Her clientle seems mostly Thai so her prices reflect that,unlike the big tourist Dental Hospitals and clinics who charge outrageous prices for Thailand.

I have no complaints about the work she did equipment is modern and she has a gorgeous receptionist I wanted to bang.

Other prices or Crowns basic Ceramic 5000 Baht Thats about $150 dollars in the States would be at least 900

Gold Crown 8000 Baht

Zircon Crown 10,000 Baht

I forgot the price for root canals but still Dirt Cheap good luck

... a number of guys on the Pattaya based boards swear by Dr. Aree's work. Both these ladies are at Pattaya International Hospital on Soi 4. -redwood

I've friends who also like Dr Aree, but once I discovered the German Dental Clinic at Soi-9 on Thappraya Rd, I doubt there is a better dental clinic in the region, much less Pattaya. The owner has trained his Thai (lady) dentists to European standards. The clinic has the best dental lab in town, bar none, and they use materials imported from Germany & Austria, unlike the lesser quality stuff available in Thailand!! And, it is the only dental clinic that I've ever heard of that guarantees their work [major work like root canals, implants, prosthetics, etc.]! If a problem, they'll take care of it for free; I know this as they did a free implant on me when I let a tooth they had worked on become infected 4-years later!

Archived