Seeking recommendations for dentist in Pattaya

mongatu

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it was just for a cleaning so I wasn't too concerned with quality this time around. In my motorbiking around, I happened upon a brand new dental office on some soi south of Pattaya Tai that had a big sign outside re various promotions. Walked in w/o appointment and with no waiting I got my teeth cleaned very nicely for 299B by the dentist.

In my experience the APC Dental Clinic on Beach Rd Soi 5, Second Rd end, is very good.

No pressure to get unneccessary work done (in fact the dentist actually talked me out of the need for two extra crowns, saying they weren't needed).

Clean, professional and not expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Kitipoj clinic on third road just up from Watchai market (on the other side of the road),several times and found them reasonably priced and do a good job.I have paid for my girlfriend to have her teeth fixed there several times and she is happy with them as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

If you knew anything about Pattaya you would not be reccomemending BPH.

I've been going to Pattaya for 20 years and I've been an inpatient at BPH once and a patient in the dental clinic and medical clinic, several times, to excellent effect.

I think I know something about Pattaya, was there last week and will be back in 2 weeks.

Could you enlighten me? Your statement is rather vague.

I'll be intransit to another country tonite so may not be able to pursue a discourse about what I know or don't know, until the next internet shop visit.

Archived